What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kris Keating

Is he our Permanent Half-Back for 2009???

• Total voters

Fee

Juniors
yes - I would persist with him and Feleti as our halves atm.

I agree , I think there were more attacking plays in the first half than there have been in most of the full games we have played. Give them a go,if we keep swapping and changing how are we going to know whether it will work or not, you really cant tell properly after one game of them playing together.

watatank

Coach
Let him play five eighth where he's meant to be. Robson isn't that good nor a long term option but he's the type of player that will allow Keating to play a more natural running game and it would also allow Mateo to play lock where he plays his best and where he can pick and choose when to chime in.

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
Hi Guys.

I do think Kris Keating is really our best option at the moment. Like some here I do think his best posi is 5/8. I wouldn't be ready to blood the young guys yet until we at least get some go foward they can play off, otherwise it could shatter their confidence. Burt to half doesn't sound bad as we need his support play and would allow Hayne to play where he should be at full back. I really think we need to be more concerned with the fowards at this point. I didn't think our attack was as bad yesterday against the Dog's as it has been earlier on in the year.

eel01s

Bench
To further develop Kris Keating I think we should play him at 5/8. Leave Robson at half to steer the side around, and Feleti at lock so he can pick and choose when to have a go. Burt can also come in as the 2nd receiver at times.

Long term I feel that this would be the best way to go, keep the players in their best positions.

Latest posts