What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krisnan INU

Gazzamatta

Coach
Player Managers are the same as Corporate Head Hunters. They chase you from one job to fill a clients needs then offer your services to the next client.
Its all about the money and their cut.

caylo

Bench
Player Managers are the same as Corporate Head Hunters. They chase you from one job to fill a clients needs then offer your services to the next client.

well I hope Inu is listen to by his manager... if parramatta offer him a contract and he is happy with it then I hope his manager doesn't go behind Inu's back and for his own betterment.

I imagine the club would look extend the contracts of guys like Mateo, Inu, KK and Mortimer over the offseason after Hayne finishes his negotiations (which hopfully is soon). If this can occur it will give them more time to scope what monies are avaliable and what positions are need to be filled in the 25 man squad

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I totally agree

292494_f260.jpg

cgee221

Juniors
With Tahu back, it could see Inu return to his best, which will up his asking price. Kinda hoping we get INU re-signed before next year.

I've been thinking the exact same thing Tezza, but in all honesty, I think if Inu was to return to 07 form, he would still be offered a contract below his current one. Simply because of the other players DA and PO are trying to lure to the club/keep at the club. The thinking behind this is...

"Mate you underperformed for two years and reutrned to form this year, we're in the process of enticing even more bigger name players to the club, you can be apart of something very succesful here for a little less money and we want you to be apart of it. When your contract has to be renewed again in 2-3 years time, some of those other players will have moved on and we will pay you accordingly"