What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kylie tiger and leichardt oval !

Joecool

Juniors
Hey guys/gals just arrived back to the Gold Coast from Sydney tonight went down to leichardt oval with the old man to experience the famous atmosphere and i tell you i wasn't disappointed it was bloody AWESOME !!!!
Ive always heard on here that it sux and there no parking etc etc etc it might be an old ground but i tell you it beats skilled park hands down !!!!
Got to meet all the players got heaps of pics all so accommodating also met plenty of passionate Tigers supporters which was fantastic.
Wonder if any one can help me i also met a great lady named Kylie who goes to every game there with her sister etc and sits in the same spot on the hill down one end .Got her mobile number and in the euphoric excitement of the tigers win forgot to save it in my mobile phone grrrr .Would luv to catch up with her again but i stuffed up :(any one know her which i know is a long shot or maybe she might hopefully check this site .
Going to the titans game and hopefully we finish them off in style !
cheers
:crazy::crazy:
i

N.C.

Juniors
But dude, that's my number...

*EDIT* - Actually, what makes it so funny? Perhaps I don't want it anymore...

holman

Juniors
Was that you having a kissathon out the front of Leichhardt oval no wonder you want her number,I think fox Sports recorded the moment and will replay it on their highlights package on the weekend, maybe Kylie Tiger will see it and swear off the grog for life.