What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyrgios

Valheru

Coach
Deserves his own thread.

I have been a supporter of his. I don't care that he loses control at the refs or tells the media how it is or plays playstation after games or any of those other things. He does no worse than a lot of other players in those respects.

However, I can't cop someone not trying their best and throwing a game.

Someone in the industry really needs to get a hold of him before it is too late. He is a top 15 player without even trying, he is potentially a multiple grand slam winner and his talent will be wasted if his attitude doesn't improve soon.

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
just a job for him it seems, doesn't worry about winning just the $$ in the bank. And the $$ still seem to be rolling in regardless

Mig2006

Juniors
He's a punk and a bitch. He'll waste his talent, blow his coin on luxuries and be a bum by the age of 40...

Tommy Smith

Referee
Kygrios is lucky he wasn't born 8 years earlier because he wouldn't have come close to a Slam his entire career.

Fortunately for him there's going to be a huge vacuum in the tennis world in a few years as the big 4 era ends; and he'll be left potentially at his peak to scab a Slam or two.

Valheru

Coach
Disagree

His natural talent is immense and he would be competitive in any era, even when Federer/Nadal/Djokovic were at their best. That is not to say he would dominate like them but he would be more than capable of stealing a slam or 2 in that era ala Del Potro, Wawrinka etc.

The sky really is the limit but he is on the precipice at the moment.

Latest posts