What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lack of a star half back will ruin Melbourne

Noa

First Grade
Melbourne has two of the most exciting attacking backs in the game, in Billy Slater and Greg Inglis. Yet they will have few opportunities without someone of the class of Matty Orford.

Cooper Cronk is not the right person. They need to look elsewhere, outside the club, maybe outside Australia, for the right person.

:lol:

markieboy

Juniors
Word on the street is that Arana Taumata is going to be a star at West Tigers.

I think the Storm were silly letting go of such a talent.

little_aza

Juniors
yeah..cooper cronk wasnt the right person..he's a dud...... :sarcasm:

but in saying that, i NEVER expected him to be so good so quick, from no one to arguably the form halfback of 06 - i still recall the elation in our first big streak that year!! :D

LESStar58

Referee
Wow, hind
Melbourne has two of the most exciting attacking backs in the game, in Billy Slater and Greg Inglis. Yet they will have few opportunities without someone of the class of Matty Orford.

Cooper Cronk is not the right person. They need to look elsewhere, outside the club, maybe outside Australia, for the right person.

Wow! Isn't hindsight wonderful?

He's played in 4 grand finals and won two and he's only 25 years old.