What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lack of media coverage???

Dragon

Coach
Guys i was at blockbuster in th gong today, and as i was at the counter, one of the ladies behind the counter pulled out a massive poster of the game, and hung it up above the counter. Most games dont get their own poster at blockbuster stores, looks like the publicity is well under way.

Munky

Coach
Matta said:
Goleel said:
Also, my site gets on average 70-80 hits a day

I think 30 of those are mine... :D :D :D

and 20 are mine...

In the latest issue of the Panthers magazine there is an advertisement for the game for Gameswizards Penrith.

shirkhan

Juniors
i agree it needs heaps more coverage i say to some ppl cant wait for the league game and they say what league game

Goleel

Juniors
It got hyped a bit on NRL on Fox tonight, with Steve Price on the panel, and it was the grand final preview edition so there'd have been a fair audience. No gameplay footage, but they showed the box and said it should be pretty damn good.