What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LADDER WATCH

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Beat ourselves on occasion. Does that Count ?
Well no cos we aren’t a top 8 team apparently as we haven’t beat a top 8 team just the bottom 8 teams which I spose must mean we are a top 8 team. I will ask Gould, he is a good judge.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well the old can't beat top 8 teams is a movable feast. The Sharks have beaten Newie and Souths but also beat Cows who are just a handful of for and against points behind Souths on the same amount of points with the by next week

We just don't beat, or compete with the top 4 teams which will be ironic if we flum our way into 4th which can happen as soon as next week if Raiders beat Storm and we beat Tits

There's the kiss of death for yas

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Did the predictor cos I couldn’t help myself.

Cowboys at home in semi final anyone?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I did a ladder prediction, 5th.

Play Warriors in the GF. They knockout Brissy, we beat the pennies.

Highly doubtful.

bluefox68

Staff member
Broncos round 27?
Ha ha - yeah - I just double-checked their draw, Dragons, Titans, and then BRONCOS…

So, we have to win all 3 and not fall behind in F/A, and they’d have to lose…

All set up for a narrow loss to the Raiders in our final game.

Inferno

Coach
You're guaranteed to play week 2 of the finals, you get a home game in week 2 and whether you win or not you wouldn't end up playing the Panthers again until the GF.

Worth going after if you ask me.

bluefox68

Staff member
Just information - I know it’s early days…

…BUT…

We have a ‘points differential’ of 59 - which is best in the NRL…

This is pretty rare for us…

If we can maintain it, it can be a big advantage come finals time…

Stake Removed

First Grade
I am not confident, we need to improve a lot more.
We played well last week we need to keep improving.
There are a few good teams around, and a few on the improve.
We need to just keep grinding away yet

bluefox68

Staff member
I am not confident, we need to improve a lot more.
We played well last week we need to keep improving.
There are a few good teams around, and a few on the improve.
We need to just keep grinding away yet
It’s all good, Stakey.

Sharks vs. Storm GF rematch coming up!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah but the Stains are favourites for the May GF. They are a team on the rise right now and peaking at the right time for the month of May.

Big Bloke

Juniors
Yeah but the Stains are favourites for the May GF. They are a team on the rise right now and peaking at the right time for the month of May.
Yes but they have a different coach this year Quigs. I don't think he'd be letting that message get out - he'd be keeping their feet planted firmly on the ground.

Just listening to sports radio this morning. Seems like the theme with the Sharks this week is “Are they the real deal?”

We all knew this was coming. Wouldn’t be surprised if 360 runs with it at some stage this week. But they do have a long list of coaches getting sacked this week to discuss …. lol.