What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN RUGBY LEAGUE HAS HIT THE UK

Mr Castleford

Juniors
Just had one final conversation with a helper on gameplay and they have it in stock it has arrived. heres what i was told

CT: Hi, how can I help ?
E.Causier : Hi there. Just wanted some info on the new super league rugby league game.
E.Causier : and if you had received the ps2 stock of the game yet
CT: its in stock, yes
E.Causier : thats the best news i have heard in a while!
E.Causier : when will it be posted?
CT: it was despatched today for you
E.Causier : Ok. My order status still says that the game is only ordered
CT: its slow
CT: takes ages to update
CT: will show as complete soon
CT: it has been sent
E.Causier : So its actually in the post?
CT: yep
CT: despatched today
E.Causier : sorry for been pushy lol but i have waited ages for this game. I ordered by first class post, do you have any idea when it will arrive?
CT: next couple of days
E.Causier : Any chance of it being tommorrow? i know thats highley inlikely and saturday or Monday would be fine but just wondered if theres any chance?
E.Causier : hehe
CT: potentially
CT: depends on the post to be honest
E.Causier : :)
E.Causier : well at least its finally in the uk!
CT: have to wait and see
CT: indeed
E.Causier : Oh just one more,i oredered on the 9th of october and i know theres been loads of pre orders just wanted to know if i would definately get a copy
CT: its been despatched
E.Causier : fantastic
CT: or have ordered another one ?
E.Causier : keep up the good work
CT: will do
E.Causier : :)

looking at that i could POTENTIALLY be playing the game tommorrow!!! woooooohooooo. Oh no i have an a level law exam tommorrow. Good god i can feel a realli bad cold coming on ;-)

RedV

Juniors
I haven't felt this good in a long, long time.

Picking the game-up Saturday lunch-time from Gamesters. Absolutely over the moon, can't wait! I will gladly turn a blind-eye to all the complaints on here until I experience one first hand.

I'm totally made up. Thank you Sidhe, HES and...even Alternative.
It's great to be alive!

phonicbhoy

Juniors
Are you sure the game is at Gamesters? Which Gamesters are you getting it from? I'm only aware that there is one Gamesters and they have said it's the 19th it's due out.

RedV

Juniors
phonicbhoy said:
Are you sure the game is at Gamesters? Which Gamesters are you getting it from? I'm only aware that there is one Gamesters and they have said it's the 19th it's due out.

Depends what platform you want it on, mate. PS2 is being delivered to Gamesters in Wigan on Saturday morning - CONFIRMED by the store workers.

isaac

Juniors
so sorry to piss on your bonfire, but just phoned alternative (Fri 9.30am UK) and they say MOnday at the earliest. If you ring them and speak to the woman, she lies. she told me yesterday that it would be Friday, if not Saturday definitely. The bloke who sometimes answers says in shops by next Wednesday. If Gamesters can get it early i would be very surprised.

Wiganer

Juniors
Gameplay have already dispatched ps2 copies to people who have preordered so they should get it today/tomorrow

Latest posts