What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laffranchi committal

I have woken up many a time with my undies on inside out

Can happen when you stumble back to bed after a slash/dump and it's dark

Or on those one night stands when you are happy to leave with all your belongings before daybreak and get out before you get the `so where is this going' speech and try to vacate the building at Carl Lewis type speed

So many possibilities ...

mepelthwack

Juniors
I can't remember......

So lets drag the poor guy through the courts anyway.

Wow, this is awful.

The chances of conviction next to nothing and yet all this stress and embarassment for Lafranchi. It's just wrong in my opinion.

It's amazing that in none of the 21 calls was she distressed enough for the people she called to have alerted others etc ... you would assume they were friends and if she was in any danger they'd have done something or alerted authorities

Thank f**k i am not out there any more ... the NSW govt brought in new date rape laws on jan 1 where you need evidence of consent. Imagine pulling the wrong mole in a club who is even more f**ked in the head than most others, you knock her off (but obviously don't go through the `do you consent .. yes ,.. just sign here and here ... etc'

Next morning `so when can we see eachother again' ... we can't ... i didn't consent .. down to cop shop and there but for the grace of god any bloke can find themselves exactly where Laffranchi is now

bling_fc

Juniors
mepelthwack said:
I can't remember......

So lets drag the poor guy through the courts anyway.

Wow, this is awful.

The chances of conviction next to nothing and yet all this stress and embarassment for Lafranchi. It's just wrong in my opinion.

Sometimes mud does stick

brooksy19

Bench
themanonthehill said:
It's amazing that in none of the 21 calls was she distressed enough for the people she called to have alerted others etc ... you would assume they were friends and if she was in any danger they'd have done something or alerted authorities

Thank f**k i am not out there any more ... the NSW govt brought in new date rape laws on jan 1 where you need evidence of consent. Imagine pulling the wrong mole in a club who is even more f**ked in the head than most others, you knock her off (but obviously don't go through the `do you consent .. yes ,.. just sign here and here ... etc'

Next morning `so when can we see eachother again' ... we can't ... i didn't consent .. down to cop shop and there but for the grace of god any bloke can find themselves exactly where Laffranchi is now

You got a fair point there mate. As much as I think raptist are the scum of the earth and should have their rods cut off 1cm at a time, It's a pretty scary thought bringing a bird home and having her change her mind the next day...

Magpie Nick

Juniors
So basically, we have a girl not knowing what happened so she assume she's been raped. In the time she can't remember she made 21 phone calls to various people, numerous to cabs, suggesting she could have been somewhere else during the night not just at O'Hara's apartment. Now she's had a 'vision' of something that doesn't prove that she's been raped.

I can't see anything holding up in court but the end result will be Laffranchi having his image tarnished. If the case is dismissed, which has happened more often than not in this situation, Laffranchi gets nothing except a bad image. I know I'd be suing if nothing comes of it.

Mixmasterreece said:
So she can't remember anything ? So has no idea if she consented or not ?

Interesting ...

Nothing to do with thesubject of the thread - just liked your Flight of the Conchord banner.

Piss-funniest show I have seen in ages.

bling_fc

Juniors
Magpie Nick said:
So basically, we have a girl not knowing what happened so she assume she's been raped. In the time she can't remember she made 21 phone calls to various people, numerous to cabs, suggesting she could have been somewhere else during the night not just at O'Hara's apartment. Now she's had a 'vision' of something that doesn't prove that she's been raped.

I can't see anything holding up in court but the end result will be Laffranchi having his image tarnished. If the case is dismissed, which has happened more often than not in this situation, Laffranchi gets nothing except a bad image. I know I'd be suing if nothing comes of it.

Could this be the reason why he was on the outer last season ?