What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lame game day idea

T-Boon

Coach
Watching a college football game on youtube Texas v West Virginia. The West Virginia crowd is arranged one section in blue the next in yellow/gold. It looks cool on TV and I am sure at the ground. People would attend to be part of that.

Why don't we do that?

T-Boon

Coach
More a reference to the thread title.
I don’t mind the idea but ticket sales for college football allow for it, but it’d be quite difficult otherwise

We would have to get it started in the season ticket holder sections. Its do-able.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Watching a college football game on youtube Texas v West Virginia. The West Virginia crowd is arranged one section in blue the next in yellow/gold. It looks cool on TV and I am sure at the ground. People would attend to be part of that.

Why don't we do that?

you should save all your brilliant ideas for the NRL Forum

84 Baby

Referee
We would have to get it started in the season ticket holder sections. Its do-able.
It’d really only be doable with an insane amount of STHs or by mass buy-in from our fans, even then there’s a high chance of the odd St George jersey standing out like dogs balls

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Do league fans obsess as much with wearing colours? It would work OK if there wasn't 60% of attendees wearing civies.

84 Baby

Referee
I reckon every home game I reckon instead of booing the opposition when they run on the crowd should be deathly silent (life bans for non participants) except a couple of random fans who get to yell abuse in turns. Would work really well start of second half, especially if someone’s done a major boo boo in the first half (remember when DWZ played the ball the wrong way!). Also works when Eels are playing like gumbies and we can do it to them

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I reckon every home game I reckon instead of booing the opposition when they run on the crowd should be deathly silent (life bans for non participants) except a couple of random fans who get to yell abuse in turns. Would work really well start of second half, especially if someone’s done a major boo boo in the first half (remember when DWZ played the ball the wrong way!). Also works when Eels are playing like gumbies and we can do it to them
Like when random merkins yell shit out during the minutes silence?