What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last few hours for St George Illawarra as reigning premiers

seaeagle sam

The Warriors or Manly will be our next Premiers in a few hours.

So this thread is for Saints fans to give us a last parting shot or for other club's supporters to give it to them one last time. :D

Saints fan

Juniors
I remember this exact day last year; the nerves leading up to the game, the niggling doubt as we were down 6-8 at half-time, the euphoria as Fein crossed to put the result beyond doubt and the tears when the camera cut to Wayne Bennett coming down from the coaches box.
I guess the supporters of Manly and the Warriors might be feeling these emotions later on.

seaeagle sam

I remember this exact day last year; the nerves leading up to the game, the niggling doubt as we were down 6-8 at half-time, the euphoria as Fein crossed to put the result beyond doubt and the tears when the camera cut to Wayne Bennett coming down from the coaches box.
I guess the supporters of Manly and the Warriors might be feeling these emotions later on.

feeling a lot of that now as i try and imagine how the game is going to pan out.

your year is over dragons but take great pride in the fact you have left this group of drought ridden losers and underachievers.

sharks,
souths,
eels,
raiders,

farewell 2010 champions

ceagle

Bench
At least we are playing the Warriors, I couldn't handle losing to the cheats.

Bored_out_west1

Juniors
the roar was deafening when the siren sounded. just imagine our voice boxes were still working how loud it would've been

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
All I have to say is good luck to both teams and may the best team win. As a young guy who isn't married and has no kids I can quite confidently say that GF day last year was the best day of my life.

Particularly to Warriors fans (as you have never won a premiership before), if you do beat the odds and happen to win tonight, lap it up and soak in every last bit of it.

To both sets of fans, if you win, party long and hard.

And as a parting note, for the last time this year i'd like to do the following:

We are premiers bitches. f**k you all. We are champions!

564142-st-george-illawarra-dragons.jpg

thommo4pm

Coach
Your side is playing in a Grand Final this afternoon and you start a thread about our team. That's pretty sad.
Going to be a very sad sight for Manly, when a Grand Final in their home town shows their fans out numbered by a team from another country.

thommo4pm

Coach
All I have to say is good luck to both teams and may the best team win. As a young guy who isn't married and has no kids I can quite confidently say that GF day last year was the best day of my life.

Particularly to Warriors fans (as you have never won a premiership before), if you do beat the odds and happen to win tonight, lap it up and soak in every last bit of it.

To both sets of fans, if you win, party long and hard.

And as a parting note, for the last time this year i'd like to do the following:

We are premiers bitches. f**k you all. We are champions!

564142-st-george-illawarra-dragons.jpg

Nobody can ever take that day from us. The memories will last forever. The atosphere at the ground was amazing, I doubt you will see another day like it in terms of 1 side out numbering the other side with supporters so massively. Then going back to Kogarah that night and the Gong the next morning.....it was sensational!!!! :D

Dragon

Coach
Admit it, you have loved us reigning over you. And we haven't been that bad :p

Im keeping this sig banner forever, i dont give a f*ck!

seaeagle sam

Your side is playing in a Grand Final this afternoon and you start a thread about our team. That's pretty sad.
Going to be a very sad sight for Manly, when a Grand Final in their home town shows their fans out numbered by a team from another country.

settle down bloke. it's all in jest. take it as it is, 99% of saints' fans would.

Loudstrat

Coach
Fulltime last year the missus was in raptures, and then duly consumed a bottle of celebtratory champers, before asking me to ring her work saying she had a migraine and couldnt do her shift.

I thought -"Migraine sounds suss for a Dragons fan ringing in after they win a comp". So I rang and said she has the trots. Her boss said "If that's true she needs 3 days off work to get rid of the bug" Had to live with a Dragons fan for 3 days then........

I always did say that if she was a Manly supporter she'd still be single.

Another blessing - Gaba has f*cked off!

woodyk2

First Grade
I think your missing the point of this thread.;-)

Latest posts