What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Night's Game

Eelementary

Post Whore
Last night's game was pretty much exactly the same as the Doggies match, except the Panthers scored 1 try less and Campbell didn't have his kicking boot on.

The scoreline read 34 to 18, but they still scored SEVEN tries to three. The Dogs scored 8 to 3.

My point? The Raiders are a Top 4 Team, agreed? And they get smashed by another Top 4 Team.

We (in theory) are a Top 4 Team, and we got smashed by another Top 4 Team.

I guess what I'm trying to say is you cannot read too much into one bad performance. Luckily the Raiders are now in the same boat we are (provided we win tomorrow.).

Parraren

Bench
The Raiders were ordinary for 10 mins and we were ordinary for about 60mins but point taken.

planeteels

Juniors
so realistically.. if we were ordinary for the enire game.. we should have been smashed by more???

Hurriflatch

Referee
excatly planet

we were shit for 3 times longer but only 1 more try against so we are better then Canberra

half

Coach
canberra only played poorly for the last 10 minutes cos of brian smith's influence on many of the players and also the coach

raz

Juniors
Well parramatta are better than the raiders. Who knows if thats a good thing or not.

parralight

Juniors
All I can say whilst looking at that game last night is that they were BOTH better than what Parramatta have shown for a while.
Captain Caylo admitted that the side was suprised that we were so far behind the bulldogs - I think he had better get used to it. - we have a heap of catching up to do

The Dogs scored 3 tries when Caylo was off, which means 13 on 13 the score was 24-14. Not too bad really, considering our poor goal kicking.

Latest posts