What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last nites trial

evv

Juniors
anyone go watch? who played well. the tele said reece williams played well.

amcoglory

Juniors
did ayone see the game. I have been waiting all day for a report but cant find anything anywhere

spider

Coach
it was cancelled due to the weather

A scheduled trial match between the Sharks and the North Queensland Cowboys set down for February 14 in Mackay has been cancelled.

Monsoon-like conditions in the north of Queensland and subsequent flooding in and around Townsville and Mackay has caused the cancellation.

The Sharks were set to send a number of their young guns and newcomers to Mackay, with Ricky Stuart and his coaching staff now forced to work those players into trial matches against the Titans in Darwin and the Knights in Cessnock.

The Sharks also have a NSW Cup trial on Sunday, February 15 at Ringrose Park, with a sprinkling of full-time squad members now expected to get game time in that match.
LINK

amcoglory

Juniors
sorry spider not Machay, lower grades and a couple of nrl played at Hensen Park against the Jets and Tigers saw a little video of the news but the main focus was on birds intention to play

Vossy

Bench
one of the masons went

we won 16-4, according to said mason, TC was quite good, number 22 was sensational (ben orcher he thinks it was, not 100% sure)..selmes and stapleton were good

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thanks evv, was going to post this earlier but thought maybe I had my wires crossed.

Nothing on sharks website.. (literally)

one of the masons went

we won 16-4, according to said mason, TC was quite good, number 22 was sensational (ben orcher he thinks it was, not 100% sure)..selmes and stapleton were good

22 was Jonathan Mannah, he was awesome, Benny Orcher didnt play, cut his foot and had stiches

we played pretty well

Won 1st 20 against Jets 6-0, Tony Caine Scored, Scotty Porter Converted

Won 2nd 20 against Wests 16-4, Terrence Seu Seu, Jacob Selmes And Mitch Brown Scored, Nathan Stapleton Kicked 2/3

Won 3rd 20 Against Jets 12-0, Terrence And Mitch Tries, Stapo 2 Goals

Drew The 4th 20 Against Wests 4-4

I took some video footage of the match, put it on youtube, the quality is poor as i had to resize it something servere to make it fit on their, It's better then the original one i put up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W51WYgbE3Vs

Last edited:

Vossy

Bench
cheers SAG

apparently they kept changing jerseys so it could have been a number of players

cheers SAG

apparently they kept changing jerseys so it could have been a number of players

thats true they did, but Mannah was the best to wear 22, Phil Latu is also a massive bloke, for a winger anyway.

Luke Hume And Tinetali Papalii from last season Cobras side played for Newtown

Frenzy.

Post Whore
thats Jonathan Mannah

Video is deceiving then. Looks too small to be Mannah but I'll take your word for it SAG.

Showed good speed and good ball skills in that clip. Wonder if he's hard enough when the heavy stuff starts. Looks promising

Here's a pic I found of Mannah.

351734.jpg

Latest posts