What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flanno's New Signings

Yeehah to the 'rusty' 'Roos for doing what was needed to snuff out the powerful Polynesians.

Gonna have a rant about this as we cant have more than half the side to be at their optimum for their country without any actual footy since the finals. Something needs to be done heading forward to avoid this embarrassing lack of match fitness and cohesion. Perhaps a pre Test exhibition match/s is the answer.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
FFS! I guess our wonderful BOD and hierarchy deem that we must have an over abundance of halves to pick from.
I don't know who in our club keeps close tabs on all of the young ones in the system. Surely there is someone with the ability to determine who is good, bad or indifferent and can recommend keeping them or not? Maybe we just don't have that guy or guys who can do this like a Peter O'Sullivan?

At the end of the day as we know, we cannot keep them all. So if Bennett has been able to sway Ashton Ward to sign with Souths, I'd like to see why the Dragons let him go and/or why they didn't want to keep him and the same for any other players so that we know why they do go. Yes, money and prospects of playing with a good coach and all that would be good reasons but just to know so that we can see why they do go.

Latest posts