What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latrell (officially signs with Souths 13/1/20)

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
The same old haters are at it again. You lot can’t help yourselves
The Tigers have approached both Johnston and Doueihi under the pretence of offering them a regular 1st grade start. Saying they won’t start for us
Souths don’t want either to leave. They are contracted.

what if the Roosters deliberately wipe out Mitchell in round 3 like they did with a Craig Wing. A vile deliberate act of knees in the back

Suddenly those 2 blokes would be starting in 1st grade. tigers are just trying to scab as they always have by lying.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
The Tigers have approached both Johnston and Doueihi under the pretence of offering them a regular 1st grade start. Saying they won’t start for us

what if the Roosters deliberately wipe out Mitchell in round 3 like they did with a Craig Wing. A vile deliberate act of knees in the back

Suddenly those 2 blokes would be starting in 1st grade. tigers are just trying to scab as they always have by lying.

Yes souths are the victims here.

fowlster

Juniors

Riley Brown should have been given life membership for that (legal at the time) tackle.

Don't worry, Souffs will be able to medically retire Mitchell without too much fuss.

jack coburn

Juniors

Please don’t use the word scab when referring to another team, especially the tigers. Everyone on here knows who the real scabs are.

Wily Ole Dog

Juniors
Please don’t use the word scab when referring to another team, especially the tigers. Everyone on here knows who the real scabs are.

I know you’re feeling guilty for scabbing a Teddy of them so feel a need to defend them:hugging:

They’re actually acting like bin chickens at the moment trying to scab any player they can to bolster their poor roster

THE CHAMP

First Grade
So, if I'm not mistaken, the contract is for 1 year, with a 1 year option. Is the option in the clubs favour or the players favour? If it's in the players favour, you just know we will all be sitting here in 12 months time having this same discussion.

I'm tipping Souths regret this decision and more so they will regret the decision to let Douehi go. I just don't see Latrell having it in him to be a success in 1st grade at fullback. Maybe I will be wrong, who knows.

Latrell will love it at souffs. Bennett is a real push over for players like him.

no name

Coach
I know you’re feeling guilty for scabbing a Teddy of them so feel a need to defend them:hugging:

They’re actually acting like bin chickens at the moment trying to scab any player they can to bolster their poor roster
NRL team tries to sign players to strengthen their roster.
The audacity.

gerg

Juniors

You're the current best troll on this site. You're doing a fantastic job, keep up the good work.

YoHadrian

Juniors

Sounds like a good lead in story in the week approaching the match.

"ROOSTERS DENY WANTING TO TAKE GREEDY GUTS OUT OF THE GAME"

Travitoh

First Grade

If it takes an injury for someone to get a start, then they aren't a regular first grade player.

The Rosco

Bench

"bin chickens" lol
Their correct name is "redfern swans"

"tigers are just trying to scab as they always have by lying".
"The tigers are trying to scab any player they can to bolster . . ."
You are such a clueless muppet. But I don't think you can help it.
Remind me again which club Douehi was scabbed from ? And which club did the scabbing ?

"what if the Roosters deliberately wipe out Mitchell in round 3 like they did with a Craig Wing. A vile deliberate act of knees in the back" . . . . now I don't normally condone intentional and senseless violence, but I do like this proposition of yours.
Do tell us more . . . . .

Last edited:

Latest posts