What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latu signs with Sharks

Humphrey

Juniors
Skinner said:
Yet another who will come back and bite the Warriors on the backside ( and
I hope REALLY hard ). This kid really understands the hookers role. He just needs
to learn to balance the aggression and the discipline required.

Good luck Tevita.....knock em dead son.

Skinner

YOU MEAN HE NEEDED A FIRST GRADE COACH THAT KNEW HOW TO COACH HIM SKINZ!!!

GOOD LUCK TO HIM AND YOUR RIGHT HE'LL BE BACK AND WE WONT ENJOY IT!

THE MINGSTER

Juniors
He's been given enough game time in the past two seasons he prove his worth - and he's only been average at best. His passing game and reading of the play is inferior to Hohaia, and it was probably good for him and NZ League in general for him to leave.

ozbash

Referee
THE MINGSTER said:
He's been given enough game time in the past two seasons he prove his worth - and he's only been average at best. His passing game and reading of the play is inferior to Hohaia, and it was probably good for him and NZ League in general for him to leave.

last season he got a bit of game time, thanks to pj,s neck.
this year i doubt hes had 80 mins all season for the warriors.

Iafeta

Referee
ozbash said:
last season he got a bit of game time, thanks to pj,s neck.
this year i doubt hes had 80 mins all season for the warriors.

Exactly.

How many blokes has the club written off after the inability to turn games in their "five minute" stints. Stowers, Tuimavave, Latu, Atkins, Lauaki, Rangi, Ferris. None of those blokes got the minutes in any game to build any pressure, to influence the match, rather they were sent out with the message of this is your career, enjoy the next five minutes and score four tries and you might get another game.