What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Laugable

AMIG

Juniors
Pathetic rubble of a team. What a joke being smashed each week by opposition. Hasler is over rated as is this team. :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If my team are "laugable" and a "rubble" then I have no idea what you mean.

Carry on :thumb

isaiah

Bench
there are 3 questions to ask here:
what is a laug?
is it barney rubble?
how young and/or illiterate is amig?

Abz

Juniors
So what did you guys think of our performance on Friday night against the mighty Brisbane Broncos? We were awesome IMO. We played and defended well all night. Ben Barba, simply supurb. The 2nd try he saved was unbelievable. A man of his size plays wll above his weight. He has the strength of a centre. The beard brothers also look to be hitting their peak again, both scoring tries. Same Kasiano, how awesome was his try. 10 metres out and he just bulldozed the defensive line. The 2 polar bears also had solid games. Tim Lafai, I gotta give credit to him, he played pretty good too. It's going to be another tough one against the Dragons this Friday night. Teams who usually get held to 0 fire up the following week. We'll need to be on our game to win this one. Both teams will be without their Morris twin due to Origin duties, so this may give a few youngsters the chance to step up.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Was at a camping weekend so I haven't watched it yet. Probably will give it a look tonight before the Monday night match kicks off. I am hoping that things are starting to click together more.

Packy

Bench
Our forwards played really well. We are a long way from "back" so I am not going to go off silly. We had way too much ball at their end and didn't convert in in the 1st half. Our halves aren't giving us much atm and to compete at the pointy end of the season we are going to need them to step up and give us something.

We targeted some of their players very well and Franky was fantastic and my MOM.

Latest posts