What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lawerance, Young, Scott to make debut

Dean Young? LOL.

Good on TLL for getting a call up. Thoroughly deserved.

Pretty confident we can win the 4 nations now looking at the Roo squad.

abpanther

Staff member
Can't believe Dean Young made it, FMD

Chalk another selection up to media jizz

DeeJ

Bench
WTF is Dean Young doing in there. He's not even the best hooker or backrower in his club side.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Didn't think Watmough would be available. Would be better for Manly if he is out, his form didn't warrant selection anyway.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Congrats to Chris Lawrence!! After seeing spastics like Beau Scott, steve turner, matt Cooper, Anthony Quinn and James mcmanus picked ahead of him for nsw, I'm confident this will be the start of a long rep career for him.

Dean young must be the selectors trade off for sheens wanting John Morris and Daniel fitzhenry in the team.

'you can't have those two geniuss but we'll give you this special guy instead'

Chook Norris

First Grade
Congrats to Chris Lawrence!! After seeing spastics like Beau Scott, steve turner, matt Cooper, Anthony Quinn and James mcmanus picked ahead of him for nsw, I'm confident this will be the start of a long rep career for him.

congrats to him, but to me it feels like he's just filling in for this tournament.. given the amount of injuries and unavailable selections we have in the centres. I think he's a decent player, but can't see him making the first 17 for a long long while with those players ahead of him

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Dean Young :lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is just too much

The guy is in the bottom 50% of back rowers in the comp and categorically one of the worst hookers

timka4

Bench
congrats to him, but to me it feels like he's just filling in for this tournament.. given the amount of injuries and unavailable selections we have in the centres. I think he's a decent player, but can't see him making the first 17 for a long long while with those players ahead of him

yeah I think this may be the case

RedVee

First Grade
Congrats to Lawrence, Learoyd-Lahs, Scott & Young.
Surprised no Uate after they went to the trouble of having him certified as an Aussie.

big_steve

Juniors
lol Dean Young, guess at least they didnt pick Creagh.
i would have to say ben creagh getting dropped from origin was the best thing for his carrer he is playin better football then wen he got picked in the blues squad....i think he should of been picked

Latest posts