What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lawrence

I suppose that everybody knew it was going to happen.

Melbourne have exploited his inexperience + lack of pace innumerable times.

Ubsy

Juniors
I think the storm exploited the entire team.
We went from one our best wins to one our worst losses.

Lolesi was terrible.

chopsy_05 said:
Lolesi may have scored his 1st try for the club but it was his worst game hands down

Very true.

Up until last night he had held his ground in defence against the wide running backrowers +bigger centres. Why did he shift to a sliding defence when the team were defending on their own line?

Now I think about it, his efforts against Hodges may have been a precursor to what happened last night. Although Hodges didn't convert his chances he was given plenty of latitude by the defence who were running back and waiting for him to force the pass. Of course, Hodges is in an entirely different league to Webster and to be comprehensively routed by Webster is very worrying for Lolesi

mulvihill

Juniors
This year is an abortion. Lets just write it off. Look on the updisde peeps. We have signed another player from Penrith and we could well see the WTF ranks swell by 2 or 3 as happened when we raided Penrith to secure Seagulls, Crushers, Easts and Penrith journeyman scott sattler. I'd still like to f**k canberra right up on sun, starting with that junkie fullback of theirs

westie

Bench
TV Ted Ellery said:
I suppose that everybody knew it was going to happen.

Melbourne have exploited his inexperience + lack of pace innumerable times.

Pace is not something he lacks. He caught up to Ingliss over less than 10 meters after being absolutely smoked.

Latest posts