What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League and beer

Providence

Juniors
antonius said:
Talking of brewing your own, reminds me when my dad tried making wine from some grapes off our backyard vine. He squashed 'em,bottled the juice, and put it on mums dressing table to ferment....you guessed it... it exploded, Mum wasn't happy!!!

Ha ha...

This happened to me as a youngster.

I tried making ''grape juice'' ;-) for a bit of an experiment for Home Science as it was called back when I was in high school. Just a fancy name for Cooking Class really.

I left it in the storeroom over a 2 week holiday period and when we returned to school, we found a very nice mess along with a lunchtime cleaning detention. :D

Juniors
Oh god!!! Beer and footy in a thread!!! My 2 fave topics of all time!!!

I love a good glass of the amber fluid.

Faves are Tooheys New and of course Tooheys Old.

If CUB sponsor the Knights now does this mean I have to drink VB??? Shouldn't be a problem...I love beer and the cheaper varieties of beer.

Have recently developed taste for good ol' KB. If it's good enough for Reg it's good enough for Newb!!!

Latest posts