What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League life gone

Perth Red

Post Whore
After being canned in covid year I was hoping it would be back this year but it’s slot has been replaced with yet another matty johns show. I know it’s cost cutting but league life was always a good watch and came from a different perspective. Interestingly it was also the only RL show my wife watched which probably shows it was reaching an important demographic for the game.

Last edited:

Mark B

Juniors
After being canned in covid year I was hoping it would be back this year but it’s slot has been replaced with yet another matty johns show. I know it’s cost cutting but league life was always a good watch and came from a different perspective. Interestingly it was also the only RL show my wife watched which probably shows it was reaching an important demographic for the game.
Enjoy Lara Pitt on 360. Good footy brain and no bodies fool. Loved it when she gave it to that merkin Kent last year when he tried to belittle her. But league life was running out of steam IMHO. Started out well but jumped the shark.