What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League lookalikes!

RABK

Referee
gregstar said:
jabba.jpg

choppy close

:lol:

Gold!!!

Dog-E

Juniors
Gorden Tallis at the SFS on the infamous night of the "YA MUM'S A PIG-RIG!!!" sign...

pic0513.jpg

And...i always suggest ppl use imageshack.us photobucket.com 2 host images for free gregstar - far less temperamental than bloody tripod!!

Dog-E

Juniors
Red and Blue Knight said:
Had enough beer last night thankyou very much. :lol:

Tooheys New of course though... :)

I wouldn't feed Saddam Hussein's dog Tooheys New!!!...But - whatever's ya pleasure mate! ;)

Dog-E

Juniors
lol...Well Shaun certainly got the better end of the looks in that family...And Barry got the better end of the...uh...the....well, look - I'm SURE he got something!! :lol:

SirShire

First Grade
And Phillips couldn't of picked a better picture of a sloth. He just captures everything in that one shot!

Dog-E

Juniors
SirShire said:
And Phillips couldn't of picked a better picture of a sloth. He just captures everything in that one shot!

lol...He was slow at the bulldogs - and has - if anything - got WORSE in that dept!...

And I rather suspected Phillips' was just a general lookalike sledge saying that B2 (Barry Berrigan) is a bit on the pedestrian side...But u know - It actually LOOKS like him to me!!! :eek:

That's no good!...Poor B2! :lol:

Ozzwald

Juniors
This thread is GOLD Jerry.....GOLD!!!
God, I dunno which thread I enjoy more now.....the cheerleader thread or this one!!!!
Great stuff guys.......keep 'em coming!!!

Latest posts