What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League of Legends

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
Went to see it at the Qld Museum today, quite good, smaller than I thought it would be but well worth seeing.

It's pretty Sydney-centric (but what isn't in RL?) so all you cockroaches should enjoy it.

There's a great picture in it of 60,000 people at the SCG for a Roos v France test.

Anyways it's coming to Syndey in about a month or so, so go see it. :D

Calixte

First Grade
Saw it about a month ago.

Agree it was well worth a look, BK. Especially great to see the trophies up close, in the "flesh" so to speak.

The Courtney Goodwill Trophy is even bigger than I imagined. Massive thing.

That photo of the First French Test of 1951 is also in the Lezignan Old Boys clubhouse in southern France. A lovely old photo of the SCG packed to the rafters for one of the great Tests of all time...

Seeing Puig Aubert's jumper was a special bonus.

Red Bear

Referee
Went to see it at the Qld Museum today, quite good, smaller than I thought it would be but well worth seeing.

It's pretty Sydney-centric (but what isn't in RL?) so all you cockroaches should enjoy it.

There's a great picture in it of 60,000 people at the SCG for a Roos v France test.

Anyways it's coming to Syndey in about a month or so, so go see it. :D
Thats cos rugby leaue in Oz is built off our back:)

queenslandfan

Juniors
its a great exhibit, i was a bit disappointed there was no chargers stuff lol, they could of had captain chargers suit instead of that broncos mascot.

Latest posts