What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Of Their Own 2 - Warriors Down Under

SteveM

Juniors
I bought this DVD with high hopes but instead got 180 mins of pure crap with no insight, tactics, RL footage, or entertainment.

I am not kidding when I say this must the worst sports DVD I have ever watched.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
I can record the Reds v Bulls game onto DVD if you to watch some comedy, or maybe the Crusaders v Warratahs from 4 seasons ago for a side splitting laugh.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Oh i see, you want sh*t! Have you tried the last union world cup final when England won with penalties and drop goals? That really was sh*t.

dingalingbell

Juniors
SteveM said:
Believe me it will be a lot better than the sh*t on the Warriors Down Under DVD.

I have recently downloaded this, perhaps I may not bother watching it now.....

This DVD should not be confused with 'The Mighty Warriors' dvd, which is an assortment of highlights of the first 10 years of the NZ warriors, where you will see some of the finest tries ever scored!

bartman

Immortal
It's meant to be one of those tour diary type DVDs, no? From the descriptions I didn't expect any real action, analysis etc, and it hasn't been high on my list of potential purchases. Still some people are into that I guess, but not everyone's cup of tea.

The Wood

Juniors
SteveM said:
I bought this DVD with high hopes but instead got 180 mins of pure crap with no insight, tactics, RL footage, or entertainment.

I am not kidding when I say this must the worst sports DVD I have ever watched.

Really? I thought Willie Mason's punch on Fielden was quite hilarious. Even better was his explanation after the hearing. "I was acting in self-defence". ;-)

Latest posts