What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

League Unlimited's most supported team

Who do you support in the NRL?

• Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury Bulldogs

• Canberra Raiders

• Cronulla Sharks

• Manly Sea Eagles

• Melbourne Storm

• New Zealand Warriors

• Newcastle Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys

• Parramatta Eels

• Penrith Panthers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

• St George/Illawarra Dragons

• Sydney Roosters

• Wests Tigers

• Total voters

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
Since almost all of the Wests Tigers fans moved off to the official forum a few weeks ago, the Tigers fan numbers will be low.

Also, teams like Brisbane have very few people who use this forum, which is a shame

gregstar

Referee
put down the glasses! the roosters have already reached their actual level of support!

BD5733

Juniors
Looks like the fact that our clubs official website's forum sux means we are going to coast home in this poll.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Voted for Brisbane, Parra still lead on 15%, 2nd is Wests Tigers on 10% and 3rd has Cronulla on 8% after my vote was lodged.

CULLUS.ONLINE

Juniors
CC_Eagle said:
Just out of intrest..which clubs still have an "official" forum (run by the club)?

Wests Tigers do.

The club ran the official forum at the begining of the year, but the cost of keeping the forum operating with such high useage proved to much and it went out of action for most of the year.
That saw a massive movement of people to this forum (LU.com)

It took Sincas (the old mod) and me the whole year to get the forum back. Now its rocking! almost 500 members in 1 months, 13,000 posts in a month and closing on 200,000 hits! Pretty good for a 1 month old forum!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
CC_Eagle said:
Just out of intrest..which clubs still have an "official" forum (run by the club)?

Rorters (The Wall)
Wests Tigers

That's it as far as I'm aware

SP

Bench
The panthers have an official forum aswell

but it closes down for the offseason until next yr

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I was just about to say the same. No wonder why there is so many threads in their club forum. 24 fans have voted already in this poll for them. Penrith only 6! Great.. :(