What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LeagueUnlimted Online Radio?

Broncodroid

Juniors
Admin

Again, this idea is taking off in america with the NFL type forums (visit www.maddenmania.com and www.maddennation.com) where there is simply an online radio show hosted once a week from memory where issues are discussed.

With Rugby League, the potential is (pardon the pun) unlimited!

I am not sure what avenues are needed to look further into this, though the concept used on the sites mentioned above is unique and would be a surefire winner which perhaps would help in securing some sort of recognition/funding from the NRL. Member can call in, topics aired and the LU name can be broadcast and seen as an online alternative to other avenues. NO, I am not looking for games being called, more a once a week talkback call in program.

In conjunction with Rugby League Review, is this something that has been looked at?

Cheers

roosterboy60

Juniors
Broncodriod, I agree with you I think it would be good. I call games online for another Online Radio Station has I have for the past 2 seasons and I would be up to host/listen to it...it would be great.

Anonymous

Juniors
this is a fantastic Idea, its not simple to do but its something that we will spend some time looking into the validity of

Broncodroid

Juniors
Glad I aired this and I will await replies from Zaphod and co. Let me know if I can help in sourcing anything about this idea.

Cheers

Anonymous

Juniors
It will take a fair while for me to be able to get around to it. I have a few things in mind already.
I have a list as long as a thousand arms at the moment and trying to whittle my way through it. Ill put this one on the list too though

Sadfish

Juniors
You can use my online radio station if you want from www.rlfans.com we are about to move to a new server so the sites up and down a bit, but in the new year we could put something together if you like. Roosterboy knows the score.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Yeah good idea Sadfish. That's the one I call games on. The only problem is you can't take calls, but perhaps if we do a League Show and invite emails in?? Broncodriod and Zaphod let me know what you think.

DIEHARD

----
Sadfish said:
You can use my online radio station if you want from www.rlfans.com we are about to move to a new server so the sites up and down a bit, but in the new year we could put something together if you like. Roosterboy knows the score.

Ah the spirit of the internet rugby league community.

Good stuff Sadish.

Don't see you post much, must be a bit of a lurker eh? ;-)

Sadfish

Juniors
DIEHARD said:
Sadfish said:

Ah the spirit of the internet rugby league community.

Good stuff Sadish.

Don't see you post much, must be a bit of a lurker eh? ;-)

lol. something like that.

anyhoew we are moving servers at present soon al be done tho.

Latest posts