What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leagueunlimted player of the year

Hurriflatch

Referee
I'd go with

2. Vella
2. Burt
1. Hindmarsh
1. Petersen

Still comes up with a total of 6 points given

Can you do that??

This is a storm in a tea cup and has been explained.

Let's not forget that Fui Fui got 2 points for 18 minutes worth of effort earlier this season in the Dally M's.

:lol:

salivor

First Grade
eastsrule said:
Salivor is a goose. He shouldn't be guessing!

Mate another anti-rugby league post goes unheard while you throw abuse around. Quick, send a dollar a day now and ensure that impoverished forums like the front row never go troll-free again :roll: .

The Colonel

Immortal
Willow said:
LOL. You guys take yourselves too seriously. In 90% of the cases, the updaters are spot on.
FYI, the guy who compiles the tally each week, our very own Monday's Expert, agrees with salivor totally. In fact, he just told me that Hindmarsh sucks. :lol:

Willow, Monday's Expert knows his stuff, but we aren't we aren't talking about Ian...... :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Colonel Eel said:
Willow said:
LOL. You guys take yourselves too seriously. In 90% of the cases, the updaters are spot on.
FYI, the guy who compiles the tally each week, our very own Monday's Expert, agrees with salivor totally. In fact, he just told me that Hindmarsh sucks. :lol:

Willow, Monday's Expert knows his stuff, but we aren't we aren't talking about Ian...... :lol:
Ahh, the forgotten one. Ian who? :lol:

btw, eastsrule sucks as well.

ozbash

Referee
ah, critics. what would we do without them. ?
they keep us mere mortals on our toes with their trite and constructive criticism.

hindy played like crap and i saw the game.
mick vella had a blinder.

for those who feel they posses the necessary skills :lol: (yea, even eastrules) to have a go at the live updates , give us a yell at website@leagueunlimited.com and we,ll see if you are all go or all show.

anyone who wants to txt or pxt scores and or action pics can do likewise.

ozbash said:
ah, critics. what would we do without them. ?
they keep us mere mortals on our toes with their trite and constructive criticism.

hindy played like crap and i saw the game.
mick vella had a blinder.

for those who feel they posses the necessary skills :lol: (yea, even eastrules) to have a go at the live updates , give us a yell at website@leagueunlimited.com and we,ll see if you are all go or all show.

anyone who wants to txt or pxt scores and or action pics can do likewise.

Vella was MOM no doubt. But Hindy who played like crap (apparently) made 6 less tackles than Vella (37) and had one less hit up (20) and made 17 less metres but was still the second most metres for the game.

Latest posts