What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Learoyd Lahrs Incedent

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitch

Juniors
just heard on channel 9 news that Tom has been involved in a pub brawl at tamworth and that the club is looking into the matter.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i highly doubt it mate, at worst he'll be fined
he is the future of our back row, he wont be sacked unless he diliberately sought out a bloke, beat 10 shades of sh*t out of him with absolute no provication.

chopsy_05

Juniors
I posted this the other day as a friend I know was there but it got deleted. *edit - unsubstantiated* The future of your backrow is a dog!!!!!!!!!

jed

First Grade
their frontrow doesn't have all that much more.

who installed turnstiles at your changerooms, chopsy?

Poida_Raider

Bench
chopsy_05 said:
The future of your backrow is a dog!!!!!!!!!

i actually know tom, i spent 6 years at high school with him and he is one of the nicest blokes around, always helped out others, and he was never in a fight that i knew about.. not saying that that hasnt changed but the fact that he's a nice, down to earth bloke suggests to me that he might have been provoked, depending on what actually happened.

ie.. chopsy - lick my stick

chopsy_05 said:
I posted this the other day as a friend I know was there but it got deleted. *edit - unsubstantiated* The future of your backrow is a dog!!!!!!!!!

Sounds as though this is more of the same old my friend said his friend was told that his friend got a message from his friend being told that his friend was at the bar that his friend got belted by a league player......

Grow the f**k up chopsy, obviously it isnt as serious as you seem to think, otherwise itd be plastered all over the news in the country, idiot.

chopsy_05

Juniors
I refer to him as a dog as in what we did in the fight not his footy talent (thats what this thread is about isn't it???) I do actually think he has lots of potential. If he did have a big name in the game then it would be plastered all over the news. He will be in a bit of strife over this and if the actions he did were true he deserves to be.
P.S. If you wanna see tools, idiots and dickheads looks at the Tigers section and see what some of your fans post there!

Raider_69

Post Whore
chopsy_05 said:

:lol: whats the matter, did big thomy kick 10 shades of sh*te from you on one leg?
:lol: :lol:

f**k off you wank

Stagger eel

Staff member
chopsy_05 said:
I refer to him as a dog as in what we did in the fight not his footy talent (thats what this thread is about isn't it???) I do actually think he has lots of potential. If he did have a big name in the game then it would be plastered all over the news. He will be in a bit of strife over this and if the actions he did were true he deserves to be.
P.S. If you wanna see tools, idiots and dickheads looks at the Tigers section and see what some of your fans post there!

funny that..it appears to you he's guilty and yet you're not sure whether it's true or not.

do us all a favour, f**k off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts