What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

least fav/fav raiders player

jed

First Grade
From the list of who's up and coming (earlier in this thread), I don't think that Tyran is going to get too many starts this year.

Poida_Raider

Bench
i'm pretty sure it'd be predominantly the same 17 as for most of last year, i cant see it not being pretty much the same, not that i dont want those up and comers to get a go, i think they'll only really get to make their debuts if there are niggling injuries etc.. although i have no doubt i could be way wrong.

My current fav players for the 'MIGHTY RAIDERS' is Schifcofske, Monahan, Wiki, McLinden could go on but youse all know how it is to pick ya fav player from the 'GREEN MACHINE'.

Least fav player would have to be Drew, done bugga all. Can't think of any more if i do will post. 8)

Raider_69

Post Whore
LLN, im disapointed!
Your clearly neglecting Lauries right nostril!
and it was the better nostril as far as im concerned
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap: Yeah, :lol: But the name just seems to roll off the tongue doesn't it, plus i couldn't find any room for the right nostril as good as it seems to be, but come to think of it the right nostril is the better looking of the two.
:D :D :lol: :lol: