What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Gilmour

Roby1

Juniors
Just gets better with every game. Works hard, runs harder and thouroughly deserves his place. Well done Gilmour keep it up.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Sea Eagle Scuba said:
b) It is only a trial match, and is treated such by Australian teams! 'm sure your also aware that the respective Premiers in the last three years (Panthers, Bulldogs, Tigers) have all failed to make the Top 8 the following years following their premierships.

Hey we came 4th the year after we won, but yes have done f-ck all since then. But yeah I agree that Gilmour guy did one good thing and the poms start talking him up.

bender

Juniors
Phillips said:
he's a very good player

It is funny actually, Gilmour has played brilliantly everytime i have seen him play against Australia (for at least the last 4 or 5 years maybe longer), yet it is only now that British fans seem to be starting to rate him, in previous years they have nearly always scowled at his selection, until he played.

I also find it funny, that invariably, whenever a young British player is thrown into the side, they have a blinder, yet for some reason, Britain stick with their tried and failed sides. In reality, there are some obvious skill differences between the two sides, particularly in the long passing games and depth of halves, but i think if GB started blooding more youngsters when they are in form and sticking with them, they would really trouble Australia. As it is, they are always competive, a GB Tri nations victory is not totally out of the question.

Roby1

Juniors
I would love to see him play the NRL, NRL did you hear that the NRL, grow up you f*ck wits, he fuc*ing boosted your pussy's. Gilly fu**ed you good style. Ave some of that you in bred f**ks.