What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee Mossop

DC_fan

Coach
Are Souths looking to become the South England Rabbitohs o something.

We have three poms at the moment with some suggestion a forth Burgess brother may be coming also. If Mossop and Burgess do come then we. Could have an all non-Australian pack. Five poms and a kiwi in Luke.

Big Sam

First Grade
Are Souths looking to become the South England Rabbitohs o something.

We have three poms at the moment with some suggestion a forth Burgess brother may be coming also. If Mossop and Burgess do come then we. Could have an all non-Australian pack. Five poms and a kiwi in Luke.

Nothing wrong with that. It increases the profile of the club internationally and ensures we're unaffected at Origin time.

It would annoy me however if there were good juniors who were being ignored in favour of foreign players but that's not the case with our forwards these days.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The more (good) kiwis and poms in the team the better. Look at how some teams get bent over during origin time while others don't. If we look to talent from overseas it gives us a key advantage in terms of getting wins and climbing up the aldder.

BranVan3000

Coach
If we are signing another prop you'd think we are either moving Asotasi on, or planning to use him in the backrow

Achillies

Juniors
He has just been picked in the England team to play against the exiles. The poms have decent depth in their forwards,if this guy is good enough to play test footy for england he would be a decent buy.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Never heard of him.

Buy a bloody 5/8 and move Sutton into the back row, simples.

Agreed. I mean, there are so many quality 6's running around that are on the market...

Lee Mossop would be a good get. Very strong player and would add value to our team.

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Agreed. I mean, there are so many quality 6's running around that are on the market...

Lee Mossop would be a good get. Very strong player and would add value to our team.

It looks like they are thinking about Finch. Finch didn't impress me that much when he was in the NRL before, so I'm not sure if he will be much of an upgrade over Sutton.

Finch > Sutton @ 5/8?

BunniesMan

Immortal
I don't think we need a 6.

There's lots to like about both Hunt and Keary. I hope at least one of them gets a go there in 2013.

JasonE

Bench
The Bulldogs & Dragons were keen to sign him two years ago when he was 21yo but Wigan stepped in and signed him to a five year contract so he would have to gain a release.