What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeds - by plenty

bulldog

Bench
reladith said:
i dont care who wins. All i care about is that the rooster got beat last year in September!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am still laughing about it!

The thought of how much pain it is obviously causing some of the less than admirable personalities here certainly adds to my enjoyment.

melon....

Coach
reladith said:
i dont care who wins. All i care about is that the rooster got beat last year in September!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was October you basket case...

Foz

Bench
I cant see the Dogs winning.
I'll be cheering for them because I'd cheer for any Australian team over an English side (except 1 Aussie team).
These so called World Club Championship Games appear to me to be a big thing in England and a mere trial game for the Australian teams.
On that basis Leeds by 30.

Dog-E

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Meh, who cares, I'll be sleeeeeeping!!

Bah! Lightweight!!...I won't even have been to bed by then!!! :D

But never fear - Maybe you'll care...one day...unless Nathan Brown stays as Saints coach long-term!...Then youre in no danger of threatening that trophy cabinet, filled with 1950's & 60's kitsch relics & antiques with that girl in charge! :p

Dog-E

Juniors
melon.... said:
reladith said:

Well...Being right about THAT, must make u feel alllll the much better, eh!?? :lol:

Altho - I can't be @rsed checking, because - well - who really gives a frenchman :? - Buuuuut, all the same - I'm PRETTY sure u got beaten in September as well!...By....well, someone!..Should have been done by the Cowboys a week before the big one for a start - but the brown paper bags must have been flying THICK & fast under various Bondi cafe tables - payable to the 'Annual NRL Referees' Ball Fund' in the preceding days to THAT game!!!

:shock:

Ahhh Melon - such an ironic name, given it's a wonder your melon hasn't just spontaneously combusted by now with all the blood-pressure, it really is!!!

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Tell the players and bulldogs/ Rhinos fans that this is a trial game. this is the chance to be the best club team in the world.

I think tommorows game will be a cracker!

melon....

Coach
Dog-E said:
melon.... said:
reladith said:

Well...Being right about THAT, must make u feel alllll the much better, eh!?? :lol:

Altho - I can't be @rsed checking, because - well - who really gives a frenchman :? - Buuuuut, all the same - I'm PRETTY sure u got beaten in September as well!...By....well, someone!..Should have been done by the Cowboys a week before the big one for a start - but the brown paper bags must have been flying THICK & fast under various Bondi cafe tables - payable to the 'Annual NRL Referees' Ball Fund' in the preceding days to THAT game!!!

:shock:

Ahhh Melon - such an ironic name, given it's a wonder your melon hasn't just spontaneously combusted by now with all the blood-pressure, it really is!!!
You shouldnt need to check....any fan of the game with half a brain cell can remember when the GF was played....at least from 2 years back. Proof for the kiddies that bucket bongs are no good for you ....kills short term memory...assuming you have a memory bank to start with.

We should have been done by the Cowboys??? Thats nothing...we should have flogged the DOgs...thats the crime here.

So you suggesting Easts are corrupt? No No lets just narrow it down a bit...you are suggesting that Easts were corrupt for the Cowboys game? Who paid who? How much was involved? Any proof idiot???

But wait there's more...look !! Here!!! I DO have proof of your club's corruption....2002 Wooden Spoon was not won because some Easts fan said the Dogs are cheats....they went out and proved it all on their own little lonesome.

Dont you find it laborious trying to dig up Matthew O'Niel-esk drama just to help you accept that your club "aint that bad"?

The Big Bad Woosters must have done some big nad deals to escape against the Cowboys....and here I was thinking it was because we ended up in front on the scoreboard. Please elaborate...I awiat proof of allegations that the Roosters bribed the NRL. Stupid commentary that has closed sites down before...so you want LU closed down..I dont...and Im sure Willow doesnt either.....put up or shut your filthy Dog mouth. Its imeciles like you that contribute to my hatred against you and your club. Its the imbeciles like you that could not credit Easts in 02, instead wore the party hat of "Claytons - The Dogs would be the real champions"...

Prove it idiot....or go and hang with MattO.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
cockburn: how have the roosters won the WCC twice? they have only won one premiership and it was a claytons one at that :p

melon....

Coach
Bulldog-Power said:
cockburn: how have the roosters won the WCC twice? they have only won one premiership and it was a claytons one at that :p
They won it in the 70s against St Helens as well as 03 ..26-2 and 38-0 is Easts record in WCC.

But you wouldnt know that not giving a shit about the WCC....and the fact youve porobably only supported the Dogs since 04. Bandwagon boy. :lol:

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
how could of the WCC been going since the 70s????

I thought out of ten games england had won 7 to 3

nice dig about going for the dogs since 04....... got me REAL cut

oops sorry would you prefer it if I went "GET f**kED merkin, WHAT THE f**k WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND WHO I SUPPORT BLOW UP YA DI YA YA"

funny how you support the club with easily the most bandwagon supporters... although sonny at the dogs surely we will pick up a few of the f**ks

melon....

Coach
Bulldog-Power said:
how could of the WCC been going since the 70s????

I thought out of ten games england had won 7 to 3

nice dig about going for the dogs since 04....... got me REAL cut

oops sorry would you prefer it if I went "GET f***ed merkin, WHAT THE f**k WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT ME AND WHO I SUPPORT BLOW UP YA DI YA YA"

funny how you support the club with easily the most bandwagon supporters... although sonny at the dogs surely we will pick up a few of the f***
The article you read state British sides have won 7 of the last 10....it doesnt say 7 of the 10. They are only commenting on the past 10.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
gotchya

but you got me in that ive never really cared about the challenge aside, although ive gotten up and watched the last few

totally starved of rugby league by feb and its always the first game
why wouldnt you watch it if your a genuine league fan

melon are you gonna watch it?

melon....

Coach
Bulldog-Power said:
gotchya

but you got me in that ive never really cared about the challenge aside, although ive gotten up and watched the last few

totally starved of rugby league by feb and its always the first game
why wouldnt you watch it if your a genuine league fan

melon are you gonna watch it?
Of course Im going to watch it. I love league.

nqboy

First Grade
I haven't read the whole thread, just the last few posts (and I wish I hadn't bothered to read them). I'll have a shilling on the Dogs.

ByRd

First Grade
i just saw on 10 news that they said English sides have won 7 of the 10 played & the first was in 1987.

Bulldog-Power

Juniors
hmmmmmmmmmmm

im willing to beleive the roosters played and won a match in the 70s

im also willing to beleive that it may of been a WCC

but it also could of been trial match
Can someone please clear it up and ill check back later, I have to run out now and cant be bothered checking.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I don't think I'll go for anyone, just let the best team win. As a club I like Leeds, reason why I don't need to tell you. But English team beating an Australian team is just wrong

Leeds by 20