What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left of field. Literally.

shaggs

Coach
Whats the story with Loots' family? Are they up north still? Could explain the drop in form. I know id be finding it very hard to get motivated to do anything if I couldnt see my son every second of the day. (Even if he is a massive pest)
They are in cronulla.

There is 1 winger in the world I would pay over 450k Semi Rad
There are 2 players in the world, that we could currently get that I would pay more than a $mil
Ben Barbs
Semi Rad

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
There is 1 winger in the world I would pay over 450k Semi Rad
There are 2 players in the world, that we could currently get that I ewouls pay more than a $mil
Ben Barbs
Semi Rad
Yeah, if you were the recruitment manager of an NRL team...

In your dreams...

In my nightmares. No way could I do it. Far can whingy wingers manager dictating where they will play, having a sook then asking for a release when they get dropped.
But then again, you have guys like AA-ron Gray , who had a rubbish game & may never get another opportunity. His one bad game was 200% better than somebody like Homles's worst games. ( the 4 bombed try game etc). But hes havign a real crack in reggies & hasnt dropped his bundle.
So perhaps guys like that, solid mofos', could make it a little easier/enjoyable & whingy Quigs wouldnt be getting the hed crunched across the desk.

To play in the halves?

We don’t need a winger. We have Lee, Feki, Katoa, Lumelume, Aufaga-Toomaga, Tiulagi and Gray with Holmes as backup.

We need someone to get the fekking ball to the wingers and centres.

Get Carney, he’s cleared to train with the Cows now.

Brilliant. The Todd Carney who, after being warned 100 times about being seen out on the piss and had 5 or 6 serious incidents swept under the carpet, went on to piss in his mouth out on the piss and have it posted on Twitter. And then sue the club.

Yeah. Bring that guy back.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
I wouldn’t mind seeing Gray again. He was shit on debut, but he’s tough and is more than capable. No Toddy for me. He’s a merkin.

Whats the story with Loots' family? Are they up north still? Could explain the drop in form. I know id be finding it very hard to get motivated to do anything if I couldnt see my son every second of the day. (Even if he is a massive pest)

Lotts is a pro, he should be able to work through the FIFO guys, those in armed forces do you would think a footballer player on good money should be bale to handle it

Inferno

Coach
Lotts is a pro, he should be able to work through the FIFO guys, those in armed forces do you would think a footballer player on good money should be bale to handle it

When's he meant to fly in or fly out? He works most weekends I think..

shaggs

Coach
Where would he fly to?
His family and kids are in crpnulla.

carcharias

Immortal
Brilliant. The Todd Carney who, after being warned 100 times about being seen out on the piss and had 5 or 6 serious incidents swept under the carpet, went on to piss in his mouth out on the piss and have it posted on Twitter. And then sue the club.

Yeah. Bring that guy back.

Yeah well
Everything looks bad when you write it down.
:)

Carney haha
The king of the wasted talents

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
In my nightmares. No way could I do it. Far can whingy wingers manager dictating where they will play, having a sook then asking for a release when they get dropped.
But then again, you have guys like AA-ron Gray , who had a rubbish game & may never get another opportunity. His one bad game was 200% better than somebody like Homles's worst games. ( the 4 bombed try game etc). But hes havign a real crack in reggies & hasnt dropped his bundle.
So perhaps guys like that, solid mofos', could make it a little easier/enjoyable & whingy Quigs wouldnt be getting the hed crunched across the desk.
Early nomination for nut-job post of the year.....FMD

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah.....Nah.....You're the one who turns every single thread into a Val bashing exercise.....makes you sound like an obsessed nut job. Faarrkken tedious tbh.

2 try Val. Much improved last week.
Which I highlighted.
Still doesnt make him $1 mil Val.
In al lhonesty, do you not think that the club has positioned itself to let holmes go, if he asks?
Serious question.
That was ruthless dropping him after rnd 1 & it looks like anybody may get a gig before him now at the back.

Eion

First Grade
Which I highlighted.
Still doesnt make him $1 mil Val.
In al lhonesty, do you not think that the club has positioned itself to let holmes go, if he asks?
Serious question.
That was ruthless dropping him after rnd 1 & it looks like anybody may get a gig before him now at the back.
Look maybe. But I think they moved Val to the wing simply because he wasn’t cutting it at fullback.

They wouldn’t want to pay him $1m to be a winger....but what is he really under the cap? Given we have cap space and Val is absolutely our best winger, I imagine the last thing flanno wants is Val gone this year. But I can’t imagine any club lining up to secure Val at fullback money.