What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left or Right handed?

Are you left or right handed?

• Total voters

Apey

Staff member
Right-handed for most things.

The exception being I eat left-handed with a knife and fork (knife left, fork right) yet I use a spoon with my right and knife only with my right. I also open things that have caps with my left but I think a lot of people do that.

Frederick

Staff member
Right-handed for most things.

The exception being I eat left-handed with a knife and fork (knife left, fork right) yet I use a spoon with my right and knife only with my right. I also open things that have caps with my left but I think a lot of people do that.

My wife is exactly the same.

Maybe you two should get together? Would certainly free up a lot of my time, which is needed with the new final fantasy out in the next couple of days

Ill pm you get number. Reckon you two would really hit it off

Red Bear

Referee
Right handed in everything I can think off.

Alot of cricketers these days, especially in test cricket, seem to bat the opposite to what hand is their dominant one eg Clarke is left handed but bats right handed, Warner is right handed but bats left handed. I guess the idea is using the dominant hand to place the ball rather than just as a power source

sportive cupid

Referee
If its a well know fact that 90% of people are right handed, then how come only 79% of FFB memebrs are right handed.

Ohh Twizz have we both really been posting on here for 10 years!

Ohh and that figure could be explained by this:
Sexual orientation and handedness in men and women: a meta-analysis.
Lalumière ML, Blanchard R, Zucker KJ.
Author information

Abstract
Recent findings suggest that sexual orientation has an early neurodevelopmental basis. Handedness, a behavioral marker of early neurodevelopment, has been associated with sexual orientation in some studies but not in others. The authors conducted a meta-analysis of 20 studies that compared the rates of non-right-handedness in 6,987 homosexual (6,182 men and 805 women) and 16,423 heterosexual (14,808 men and 1,615 women) participants. Homosexual participants had 39% greater odds of being non-right-handed. The corresponding values for homosexual men (20 contrasts) and women (9 contrasts) were 34% and 91%, respectively. The results support the notion that sexual orientation in some men and women has an early neurodevelopmental basis, but the factors responsible for the handedness-sexual orientation association require elucidation. The authors discuss 3 possibilities: cerebral laterality and prenatal exposure to sex hormones, maternal immunological reactions to the fetus, and developmental instability.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10900997

Zoidberg

First Grade
My name is Zoidberg, and I'm a left-handed hetero-sexual.

I play cricket and golf right handed.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Then you are clearly a slow learner

The one handed bra unhook is a pinch of piss

Oh and I'm Ambidexterous at most things, even writing

T.S Quint

Coach
I only do two things left-handed: Write and brush my teeth.
Everything else I do right-handed.
But when someone asks me if I'm right or left-handed I tell them I'm a lefty.

Don't know why.

Flapper

First Grade
I write left handed but I am right handed for most other things. I putt ambidextrously though, so when I buy a new set of clubs I need a putter that swings both ways.

Latest posts