What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Left Wing

Cagey Mac

Bench
No not the Greens :sarcasm:
Yesterday's game posed an interesting question for me
Runciman's performance, especially his finishing yesterday was impressive but Hunt, originally chosen for the spot has been our best two weeks running.
My choice would be Hunt, if for no other it would be cool to have both left and right wing sharing a birthday. I don't think that even the Moz boys achieved that at the club, at least at NRL level.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
I was wondering earlier in the season why Runciman was not given a go. I'm pretty sure he made his fg debut when Hornby was still playing? I could be wrong, but it was a while ago.

But at the moment, hunt is ahead, with Runciman next. I would scratch out Farrell and Nabuli unless we are desperate.

since77

Juniors
No not the Greens :sarcasm:
Yesterday's game posed an interesting question for me
Runciman's performance, especially his finishing yesterday was impressive but Hunt, originally chosen for the spot has been our best two weeks running.
My choice would be Hunt, if for no other it would be cool to have both left and right wing sharing a birthday. I don't think that even the Moz boys achieved that at the club, at least at NRL level.

Ranchman showed some pace, which our backline really lacks - I dare say a few chances Nabuli has blown this year Charlie may have had the pace to finish off.

TheRev

First Grade
But at the moment, hunt is ahead, with Runciman next. I would scratch out Farrell and Nabuli unless we are desperate.
Spot on.. Runciman is 1 injury away from getting a wing spot back.. can play centre.. the way our injuries have been, he may well get a gig again in 2015.

Hunt offers far more though, heart if nothing else, he rolls the sleeves up and has a dig, lets see how he goes outside Matautai & Widdop.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I would add Ioane as another upside, this guy is pretty good. We also saw more of what Garvey has to offer which is not much imo and Runciman is still a solid backup for the backline in case of injury.

J Hunt has probably played himself into a new deal for next year.

Runciman should be retained for the shear fact Farrell and Nabuli are rubbish and guys like young Thompson and Dufty are not quite ready hell even Cranston from the Cutters is better value then Farrell and Nabuli.

I have to say why are the Dragons not being mentioned in the Daniel Tupou rumours adding this guy to the backline would be a very smart move.

Twenty10

Juniors
J Hunt has probably played himself into a new deal for next year.

Runciman should be retained for the shear fact Farrell and Nabuli are rubbish and guys like young Thompson and Dufty are not quite ready hell even Cranston from the Cutters is better value then Farrell and Nabuli.

I have to say why are the Dragons not being mentioned in the Daniel Tupou rumours adding this guy to the backline would be a very smart move.

Haha... Tupou is ordinary at best. He would be a dud signing.

Cagey Mac

Bench
I would add Ioane as another upside, this guy is pretty good. We also saw more of what Garvey has to offer which is not much imo and Runciman is still a solid backup for the backline in case of injury.

I like Ioane too but even he'd admit that he was a long shot for the left wing spot :D

Latest posts