What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legal Action Thread

shaggs

Coach
How many of you think that peps are cutting edge or new? They are f**king shit and expensive as. They are usually faked and/or underdosed. It would only be our shit club that gets done for using a PED that is useless when administered the way it was reported.
Every other club with money and decent supp program's are using test suspension for 6 weeks in the off season and growth at low doses throughout the season.

We are idiots and poorly run in every aspect

Card Shark

Immortal
This is the point
Who was paying for Danks (Gazelle, Clinic staff etc)
ASADA doesn't know
The players don't know
Was it a conspiracy against our great Club??:x

It's the same as the boxing ring,
It's the same as the HPU floor tiling,

We tried to do the supplements program on the cheap - get it for free perhaps...
Get it from someone who knew what they were doing, who came from Manly, infact.

Sadly that someone pulled the wool over our eyes & didnt really care about the consequences.

millersnose

Post Whore
Don't fall for the whitewash propaganda
Of course the club was paying him
The Sargent Schultz defence may well be popular and even get some dimwits to fall for it but wakey wakey
Hands off snakey

sharkadelic

Juniors
The legal definition of cheating would constitute phrasing equal or similar to " to gain advantage over other competitors by illegal or unfair means".

Melbourne and Canterbury clearly cheated with salary cap rorts and won titles. We finished 11th. Isaac Gordon was dosed allegedly with a blood thinner. The asada case is based on a four week period. How much growth or peptide avantage could happen in that time? Lozenges and creams? Dank probably gave us vicks vapour drops and deep heat and we probably paid $70 a hit.

blah blah blah. I dont see any advantage. Case dismissed. Guilability is not a crime.

IH8lossers

Juniors
From Mat Wright this week, All players looking at class action against the Club! including Gal.

Good Source here in Townsville.

IH8lossers

Juniors
Sad shark your a bit slow!!

Been hit up about that before, typo and I cant change it. Just telling you what I have heard.

I'm over it, one day you will be too!:sarcasm:

Card Shark

Immortal
Yea True.

Hope it doesn't kill us!

What would've killed us is 2 year suspensions.

That would cost Gal about $800k per year in lost earnings & end his career. Total compensation say $2 to 3M.

Miss 3 games & still get paid & a contract next year. Compensation about $100k to $200k for being labelled a drug cheat, remembering the law says it's his responsibility to check what goes in his body.

IH8lossers

Juniors
Yea Cardy, my thoughts too but I hope it doesn't come to that.

How do you sue a club then give you're all to play for them?

Card Shark

Immortal
So Gardner is signed for another year?

Probably another ASADA cover up like Flanno's.

Not good for the litigation to toss him out.

Fair enough.

Latest posts