What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legend Dragons Matt Cooper podcast .

since77

Juniors
Matt cooper is so fried that podcast was a tough listen. The poor guys brain is not what it once was.
Did you ever listen to an interview when he played footy?. Most of them went “yeah, nah, yeah, nah, yeah, full credit to the boys, yeah, nah, like I said, yeah, nah.“ Was never a gifted speaker.
Luckily Matt could play footy pretty damn well and that got him a long way.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Totally agree Johnno. It also sounded like he was trying to be cautious than anything as he may want to go back to Saints in the future but does not want to be too critical of current people at the club.

He confirmed my assumptions and that was Steven Price was a terrible coach. Geez I hated following Saints during the Price years. Mary did not really have to do much at all to improve them hence why he lasted longer than the other 2 in Price and Hook. All 3 were awful.

RedVee

First Grade
Totally agree Johnno. It also sounded like he was trying to be cautious than anything as he may want to go back to Saints in the future but does not want to be too critical of current people at the club.

He confirmed my assumptions and that was Steven Price was a terrible coach. Geez I hated following Saints during the Price years. Mary did not really have to do much at all to improve them hence why he lasted longer than the other 2 in Price and Hook. All 3 were awful.
Yes, though Price & Hook make Mary look like a good coach. Flanno corrects that thought.

randomdragon

Juniors

hes not going back to the saints in the future, at times I had to check my phone to see it if the podcast was still going the breaks in him speaking were so long

Latest posts