What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legends of Rock Mafia Game Over

Misanthrope

Staff member
We didn't use QT due to Hogg not being able to access it, so just resorted to shouting abuse at one another via WeChat.

soc has a deeper voice than I'd have thought.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Cult

KTF was pretty much kissed on the dick by a fairy. He played really well & wasnt targeted with anything effective until the last night & by then him being targeted as opposed to any of his minions was a good result.

He timed his recruits well & picked the right targets. Only 50% of dead townies were likely to join him so a win was always going to involve some good play with a helping of luck. All the recruits played their parts well too which certainly helped.

I am amazed Hogg couldnt get any traction on a lynch for Butch, especially after SGLC had his new role revealed. I think Mafia f**ked up a bit by not trying to kill Butch the next night.

Cult & Overall game mvp KTF.

I wanted to kill him twice but Mis kept saying he'd given him his word he'd kill him last.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Thought KTF played a good game meself (besides making it obvious I was Mafia)

thoroughly enjoyable game, thanks soc

Latest posts