What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leon Bott signs with Sharks.

thickos

First Grade
Good purchase for Cronulla, I guess there'll be a bit of money around when Vagana moves on next year anyway. Isn't Bott a Sydney boy anyway, just moved up there for football?

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
thickos said:
Good purchase for Cronulla, I guess there'll be a bit of money around when Vagana moves on next year anyway. Isn't Bott a Sydney boy anyway, just moved up there for football?

Bott is a sydney boy went to the Gap high school there was supposedly a battle of 6 clubs trying to get him in 2004/05 and went to brisbane

gallagher

Juniors
Why do the Sharks always buy wingers? It seems every year they buy another one.
Surely their must be a junior you can chuck out there.

Paullyboy

Coach
I think Bott will be a good signing for someone, but the Sharks aren't the team I would have thought would have signed him.

Bag Covell all you like, but he's on the wing to stay and so is Albert. I just think they signed him for the sake of signing him.

A team like the bunnies or roosters could really use a winger and the panthers would do better having Bott there than Rooney.

Special K

Coach
Paullyboy said:
I think Bott will be a good signing for someone, but the Sharks aren't the team I would have thought would have signed him.

Bag Covell all you like, but he's on the wing to stay and so is Albert. I just think they signed him for the sake of signing him.

A team like the bunnies or roosters could really use a winger and the panthers would do better having Bott there than Rooney.
Albert is off contract next year and will probably end back up in the uk. Plus outside of Albert and Covell we have no real wingers to bring up. In PL we have a fullback on one wing and a centre on the other.

BWNB

First Grade
aussies1st said:
Who would kick for the Sharks if Covell was dropped?

If he was droped which he wouldnt , Hilder or simmons or Thompson would kick i hear he can hit them well just ask dragons supporters

Paullyboy

Coach
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
If he was droped which he wouldnt , Hilder or simmons or Thompson would kick i hear he can hit them well just ask dragons supporters

Are you even in the faintest bit aware of your own team? Kimmorley would kick and that I could guarantee

aussies1st

Staff member
Noddy is too inconsistent though. He can have his good days and his bad. Hidler is more accurate.

BWNB

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
Are you even in the faintest bit aware of your own team? Kimmorley would kick and that I could guarantee

Yes i am and i'd say hilder would kick IMO he hits them better then Kimmorely do you know?

Mr Saab

Referee
renouf said:
apart from his speed Bott is useless.. sharks can have him as far as I'm concerned

Useless a tad harsh, but he doesnt play with alot of confidence and is caught out on the wing when defending.

BWNB

First Grade
Paullyboy said:
Is that a question or a statement?

Man I hate school holiday time.

i dont go to school what are you talking about anyway
Mate i think i would know more about the team i support then you do , am i correct?

Latest posts