What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leon Bott

Ridders

Coach
Unless i'm mistaken, didn't we sign Leon Bott from the Bronx last season. If we did, i was just wondering how's he goin and how his form is, not sure if he's in the PL squad or not. I'm interested because if we were to lose utai at the end of the season, as is expected, he would certainly be one of the candidates for the position.

P.S. Lol, if we didn't sign his last year than just ignore this thread

Ridders said:
Unless i'm mistaken, didn't we sign Leon Bott from the Bronx last season. If we did, i was just wondering how's he goin and how his form is, not sure if he's in the PL squad or not. I'm interested because if we were to lose utai at the end of the season, as is expected, he would certainly be one of the candidates for the position.

P.S. Lol, if we didn't sign his last year than just ignore this thread

Last Time I Knew he was at Cronulla, but i vagerly did hear something about a move to the bulldogs, but im not 100% either.

Pumba

First Grade
He is at the Doggies he went to Cronulla mid-season last year but signed with the Doggies for 2007.

ByRd

First Grade
no he is not with us, he trialled with us but didnt get a contract, he aitn with the dogs in 2007.

Mase

Juniors
Yeah he is not with us, he was trialling with us but then he got injured and had to have a shoulder recon.

intheknow

Juniors
yes bott is still with the dogs. he is training with reserve grade and is injured at the moment but definantly at the dogs. aparently a bit overweight too!

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
intheknow said:
yes bott is still with the dogs. he is training with reserve grade and is injured at the moment but definantly at the dogs. aparently a bit overweight too!

he's not with the dogs. the dude who runs the dogs website has had it confirmed that Leon Bott is not with the Bulldogs in 2007.

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
*From The Kennel*

"Leon Bott was approached by the Bulldogs for a 2007 contract (seeing how bad Utai was going at the time) and the Bulldogs offered him a contract. Negotiations were put on hold while Bott had a Knee Reconstruction.

Bott never contacted the dogs back after the surgery (which will effectively see him sidelined for most of if not all of 2007) and for 2007 remains an unsigned player."

Mitchsu Danger

Juniors
*From The Kennel*

"It's official now guys. Apparantly he verbally agreed to terms with the Bulldogs but he had a shoulder reconstruction (which will prevent him from playing in '07) and as he was meant to sign with us, he didn't get back in contact with the club after this surgery, thus not putting pen to paper. He is not a Bulldog... official."

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And four straight posts were necessary to convey that point? :lol:

taffy

Juniors
theknow is right. i have a couple of friends at the dogs PL and they confirmed he is training

voltron

Juniors
yeah i heard he' s recovering from a shoulder reconstruction
currently is without contract, but is training with the bulldogs
source is 2sm

apparently alot of fans have been asking, and they chased it up