What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me be the first to say: Paul Gallen. Legend.

NagesJnr

Juniors
Not to sugggest I'm the first person to sugget it... Just the first person tonight.

Dare I say it... Man. the Kiwis are missing Ashley Klein, aren't they!

MrBubbles

Juniors
How good is he? As good as you could want.
If he was any good, Cronulla wouldn't be coming last!

You shell out the big bucks for Tupes, Gallen, Rick the Dick etc. Cronulla are the biggest losers in the history of league.

What is it like to have nothing to look forward to?

Vossy

Bench
would be nice if the commentators could get his name right

he seemed to have an unusual quiet night, wish he scored a try and had a gun of a game to stick it up the haters, guess he is leaving it till origin

The Popper

Bench
Yep, a legend all right. He personifies the the adage - `When the going gets tough, the tough get going'.

jc155776

Coach
would be nice if the commentators could get his name right

he seemed to have an unusual quiet night, wish he scored a try and had a gun of a game to stick it up the haters, guess he is leaving it till origin

Quiet game?

Made the most metres of any forward, made the teams most tackles last I checked the stats, also made the most 1 on 1 tackles as well for a forward.

Danger

Juniors
I personally think he had a top game, but perhaps he is not as noticable in a dominant forward pack.

snoozer

Bench
I noticed that the called him Watmough a few times actually, they don't look anything alike.

i thought that was harsh calling him watmough.

he looks nothing like the human/turtle hybrid and he can tackle.

spider

Coach
must of been a mis print on the commentators team sheet or something because more than one of them got his name wrong

could of been worse - could of called him kite

f**k that bloke is a dead set joke - we should buy him

Latest posts