What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let you entertain me...

brendothejet

First Grade
Choppies, Poiner, Alba, UM, anyone else...

I'm at work again. Till 2am.

Join me for the rollercoaster ride that is my night shift.

Heres what i did today. Stayed at my girfriends sisters house last night after having a few beers with her and her boyfriend after work.

slept in(deservedly) then got up and hung out with my girlfriend, playing with her kids and her sisters baby.

then i had lunch (a gyros) and then i came to work.

Whast about you all folks?

White Poiner

Coach
94e91ac8.jpg

See :)

An41

Juniors
Im staying in Saigon.

its a 6 week holiday and i only have 2 weeks remaining. It's been fun travelling to Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam. I hope one day that I can find employment here cause IT and telecommunications scene here is on the rise.

mullet

Juniors
south pacific mate, fiji, vanuatu and loyalty islands for two weeks. Big piss up for two weeks my liver will be shot

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
brendothejet said:
Choppies, Poiner, Alba, UM, anyone else...

I'm at work again. Till 2am.

Join me for the rollercoaster ride that is my night shift.

Heres what i did today. Stayed at my girfriends sisters house last night after having a few beers with her and her boyfriend after work.

slept in(deservedly) then got up and hung out with my girlfriend, playing with her kids and her sisters baby.

then i had lunch (a gyros) and then i came to work.

Whast about you all folks?

2 AM mate, you'll be on your own

phonetic

Juniors
I love Martina Hingis... yeah baby.

Poor Sammy Stosur, had to make way for the SWISS MISS!

What's doing Brendan you chathead?! Still post whoring away in the firkin fun bar?! Well I might do the same.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Stosur has to be the biggest drop nuts I've seen. Hingis is fine.

P.S Glad to see a growing rate of Dragons fans at the FFB

Latest posts