What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's abuse the people that made themselves unavailable

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Faumuina easily. Hasn't played a test since April 2004. Should have been raring to go. Absolute crisis in the halves for the Kiwis means we really need him. Decides instead to play for Hull. Plays 2 and a half games. Has 2 free weeks leading up to the first test. Still isn't playing.

Big Pete

Referee
How is Rugby going to affect his ear though?

He has the oppurtunity yet he just drops out. What I'm saying is that he needs to take it more seriously, like in Origin guys come out from Hospital during game day just to play, yet when it comes to International an ear infection stops them from playing.

Booyah

Bench
ozboy said:
He can not play 4 games due to the fact that he has an ear problem which will most probably lead to deafness in later age unless fixed up.

Hasn't Bailey used that excuse before? I'm pretty sure he used it last year or the '03 tour.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's a lot of doctors in this thread. And damn good ones too. Those who can arrive at a prognosis without even seeing the patient.

ozboy

Juniors
Big Pete said:
How is Rugby going to affect his ear though?

He has the oppurtunity yet he just drops out. What I'm saying is that he needs to take it more seriously, like in Origin guys come out from Hospital during game day just to play, yet when it comes to International an ear infection stops them from playing.

Well perhaps if International RL was a contest we might not have that problem.

The other problem is, it is the off-season, these blokes aren't going to get the required operations done in January/February thus stifling their preperation for the NRL season and in some cases ruling them out for a majority of the season.

ozboy

Juniors
Booyah said:
Hasn't Bailey used that excuse before? I'm pretty sure he used it last year or the '03 tour.

Well obviously then he might just have a problem, wouldn't you think ??

antonius

Coach
Let's abuse the people that made themselves unavailable :roll: Yeh lets do that, hell what does it matter what else they may have going on in life??? Lets just abuse the crap out of 'em just cause we can! :?