What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all laugh at Manly thread

strider

Post Whore
:lol: ...good on ya for having a laugh....i mean u have to eh? - the only other alternative is switching to support a real team

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mzilikazi said:
I know you want to.

68-6 :lol:

Jason King: Zero hit-ups :lol:

etc etc etc

hey Miz!

seriously champ, you must be hurting..thinking of you....as for your club???...:lol:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
Actually, the last minute loss to Nth Qld was harder to take.

This was just completely inept and gutless and I'm angry.

Has a prop ever played an NRL game and made no hit-ups (except if injured early) for instance?

We should change our emblem to either a vulture or a eunich.

bartman

Immortal
Fair dinkum, no hit-ups? Did he play? Or was he injured or something...

Hang in there Mzili, you're lot are still in the 8 ;-)

just hope u guys can turn it around next wek and beat the warriors this will allow the raiders than to ease off against us as they will have no hope, so for nce in my life ill b cheering 4 u guys next week

PJ Marshal

Coach
did michael witt play fullback when stewart got hurt

cuz if so LOL

but i know how stewart feels, fkn kidney knocks are bad news

Eels Dude

Coach
Shows how important confidence is in this years competition. Newcastle and Souths are riding on a high, but sides like Manly go from playing strongly at the start of the season to an abysmal performance like todays. We can laugh at em, but we werent in that better position 12 months ago. Hopefully we win our next 2 games and get another crack at em in the semis.

Eels Fan

Juniors
I'll allow my self a little chuckle at their expense.:lol: :lol: The prize for being Minor Premiers appears to be a likely meeting with Manly in week 1, after that inept display i have no doubt that Manly will not progress past the 1st week of the finals.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I caught bits of the game, Manly just didnt't want to tackle

I was surprised at how easy that some of the Sharks trys were

Stagger eel

Staff member
Peter Peters would say they were unlucky with the bounce of the ball and a few dodgy calls went against them.

Latest posts