What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's all laugh at Manly....

In the Tele today "Shattered Eagles are sent packing":

Des Hasler: "We just wanted another game to show why we were the defending premiers"

Ummm . . . doesn't work like that Des :lol:

Fui!!!

Juniors
NA NA NA NA... NA NA NA NA... HEY HEY HEY... GOODBYE
NA NA NA NA... NA NA NA NA... HEY HEY HEY... GOODBYE

Did you guys sing that when the dragons were leaving the ground? I also heard some people singing "oh as the saints go marching home"

It was hilarious!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I don't really have a leg to stand on coming 15th and all.

But hey

lol ROFL PMSL @ Manly.

Even the refs could not help them this time.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
The Eels could lose anytime over the next three weeks and I won't be disappointed.

And even if we get knocked out next week doesn't change the fact that Manly are goneski.

That made yesterday's victory even sweeter.

yy_cheng

Coach
I can't believe that Des said that. FFS.

DA reply was correct. He said that we don't know who can 3rd, 4th or 5th.

We are now on equal footings with Saints, Brissy, Titans.

Only the Dogs and Melbourne are in the top spot.

Essentially, today we are equal 3rd.

Manly can be last or equal 7th.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhq...om-lounge-rooms/2009/09/13/1252780223365.html

Asked if he was a fan of the McIntyre top eight system, Hasler replied: ''I don't really understand it - all I know is we are out. Good luck to the teams still left in it.''
Hasler watched the Dragons-Eels match alone at home on television, a ''painful experience.'' There was no formal gathering of Sea Eagles players, most of them expecting a Dragons victory that would have kept the premiers, and world champions, in the hunt to defend their title.
Rather than limping off a field battered, bruised and beaten, they had the surreal and anti-climactic experience of seeing their season end on television.
Hasler admitted one of his first thoughts was: what, no training this week?
:alcho::nwave::thumb:C:\\\\:D/

The "painful experience" is what satisifies me the most. Knowing that Moanly & their sad bunch of fans would be sitting their, watching the boys deliver the knock out punch too their year. The beers that I had to celebrate yesterday afternoon, went down so well.

How bad would it have been? Your team get hammered & then you are punted from the semis, by your biggest enemy?

planeteels

Juniors
ROOMS FOR RENT
**GREAT END OF SEASON DEALS AVAILABLE**
Sebel_Manly_Beach-Sydney_large.jpg

Due to a group cancellation this morning, The Sebel at Manly now have Penthouse suites available for Rent at drastically discounted rates for the following dates - 4th, 5th and 6th of October 2009.

By the time you arrive, the rooms will be totally renovated and free of the current Maroon & White interior that the previous booking holders requested.

Apart from the decor changes, we will guarantee that you will enjoy deathly silence free from Band-wagoners, Fat Moustached PR personnel, pig hunting runaway turn coats, never gonna be's, blonde haired sooks who cannot wear tie's properly and thousands of pretentious naive and somewhat delusional groupies.

Special Offer: If you book before Midnight tonight, we will ensure that the rooms are fully stocked with Maroon and White toilet cloth made of the finest sublimated Jersey material from right here in Manly.

For more information or for bookings please call the Sebel Today and quote reference NRL2010 and ask for Des, Jamie, Anthony or Brett*

*please note: Brett may be in court when you ring so leave a message!

wittyz chick

Coach
OK so our u20s boys didn't make the finals..

But :lol: again at Manly for being Minor Premiers and losing last week to Canberra and this week to Brisbane and OUTTA the finals :D

Latest posts