What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets all laugh at Matt Orford!

LESStar58

Referee
Star signing for the Silvertails fails to show in his first game! Belted by Raiders!

:D :lol:

Surandy

Bench
With Bell playing in the centres the wingers might as well take a break in attack coz whoever plays outside him will never get the ball unless there's a cutout pass.

Great to se Bell get those 2 trys though.

Seriously If it wasn't for Bell's individual brilliance Manly would be on 4 points at the games end.
:badgrin:

Surandy

Bench
UndertakerMike said:
Great to se Bell get those 2 trys though.

Seriously If it wasn't for Bell's individual brilliance Manly would be on 4 points at the games end. :badgrin:

Yeah but if Bell passed to Mattai, then they could well have been 20 instead of 14.

Earl

Coach
If it wasn't for Bell and Orford Manly would have lost 30 - 0.

Great to see orford start off with a loss though.

Good to see that Orford has not improved his kicking game and cannot turn a match when needed...Manly bought a dud !!.

riccardo

Juniors
Never has the name "Manly" been more ironic than today!! "Manly" were anything but and in thier "60th year" in the competition, Orford looked like he was about 60 hinmself lumbering around out there! :D :D

Maybe I'm a bitch, I dunno, but I found it incredibly funny!

MONY

Juniors
First NRL game for a new club..... you guys are too harsh....he will win manly a hell of a lot of games this year....... just needs time

sheet_ed

Juniors
What a difference a coach makes - Hasler has not made them fit enough - it wil take them 6 games before they catch the rest of the comp in fitness levels, lets face it Manly were not fit, Canberra were.

Bell - always one of my favourites, nice guy and a super athlete - one player we never wanted to lose - great game in attack - defence was all over the place because he doesn't trust the other backs.

Orford - he was outplayed by the guy he replaced and he knew it Monahan wanted to show he was better than Ox and proved it conclusively.

I think the problems in Manly are personal - Ox and Monahan obviously are fighting to be the main man on the field. Kennedy after a very long rep seanson and with the added responsibility of being captain has slowed down his old legs.

The worst thing that could happen to the rest of the comp is if either Monohan OR Ox get injured - this would result in one head out there instead of two.

What is the crap that Orford is saying about "being patient" in getting his combos right with his halves !!!...he has had a whole off season to get this right and I reckon it is just a stupid excuse for his lack of ability to turn a game for Manly.

Orford is forever making excuses about the team not gelling etc and it is never about his struggle to put his mark on a game which all "good" halves would do but an average one cannot.

Chips

Juniors
UndertakerMike said:
Manly won't be a force at all this year ....

No matter who gets injured :lol:
Orford will sort himself out...new combinations do take time to create....Parra didnt start winning well last year several rounds in...Dragons lost their inital games...Orford has struck a combination with Brett Stewart and will gel better as the season goes on....