What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's just see who we can get over here?

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Before we start squaring off and starting new teams let's just see who is still playing and who we can recruit, otherwise teams will not field full sides.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'd agree but I think we just have to get on with it now. Its been a few weeks since the old server folded and there are teams itching and raring to go. Also, have to get moving now because if we wait much longer, the comp won't finish before Xmas.

IMO, the Bulldogs or Parradogs should be allowed to participate even if they cannot field a full team. Under the circumstances, I think this is acceptable.

This is a crock of season and quite frankly, its amazing that we have any teams at all. Its a credit to the folk who stuck by and its because of the teams that are initially willing to struggle, that we are able play out the year.

But play the game and others will follow. We already have a great mixture of forummers who are willing to give it a go. I'm of the view that once the comp starts and people see whats going on, more free agents will come on board.

Even with all its imperfections, the 2003 comp will continue. Perfection can wait till 2004.

brook

First Grade
O.K as I said to willow via pm i'm available to play for any team that needs me although i would add two conditions

1) I can only play part time not every round....i've got a few ideas for posts but works pretty busy now and i've got a fair bit on my plate so i really don't want to post every week

and

2) I couldn't bring myself to post for the bulldogs or parra - i'm sorry i feel bad cause i know you guys need players but i'm a balmain girl - it just wouldn't be right.

but if anyone else is still interested i'm listening....

ozzie

Bench
Hi Brook - just wanted to welcome you to the Roosters - We have lost some quality players unfortunately but your signing will strengthen "the wall" (pun). Again welcome

Latest posts