What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's stop the rot in Premier League!

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Watching the premmi's run around the last month has caused me plenty of concern. We are shooting for 3 straight premierships and the way we have been performing the last month we'd be lucky to make the finals.
I propose we send back down Hayne, Inu, and Mateo to stop the rot. They were all an integral part of the last 2 GF wins and could help us make it back to back to back!

Thoughts??

zuke

Juniors
Mate I would be going all out and try to poach a player from another club (mid-season) ie. Pritchard, Puletua, Priddis, to prop up our title defence and help us attain that 3 in a row. Hasn't been done since the early 80's three-peat of the mightly eels.

Hurriflatch

Referee
I agree

1st grade has nothing this year so drop those guys and also Hindy and Burt when he comes back from injury.

Gotta do it now due to the rules in terms of how many games people need to play tho

Gronk

Staff member
Well it is the last PL ever. Might as well go out with a bang.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
We are missing Marcus Perenara!

Also, the pack that was so dominant early in the year is no more.

we had:

8. Paolo
9. Keating
10. Fa'aoso
11. Hauraki
12. Mateo
13. Taia

Recently it has been

8. Oake
9. Keating
10. Tsoulos
11. Hauraki
12. Lowrie
13. Horo

The backrow is OK but there is no impact up front. Having Fa'aoso back may help this week.

eels_fan_01

Bench
This is probably the best topic ive seen in, well ever!!

I say the only thing that could save our premier league now would be once Eels great....Andrew Mcfadden.

Jodeci

Bench
Best thread ever. Why dont we call back the current NRL Players who have played Premier League for our club over the past three seasons.

Give me a break

Brian Jackson

Juniors
Jason taylor may get itchy feet coming back to Cumberland on Sunday and may wanna be part of the 3-peat !
Does he have a get-out clause at the bunnies? I'm Sure Russ would understand.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think we need Chris Thorman as well

If we could get them back I would like to see

1. Joel Reddy
2. John Williams
3. Luke O'Dwyer
4. Talima Tautai
5. David Williams
6. Blake Green
7. Jeremy Smith
8. Junior Paolo