What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Letters to the Editor

The Partisan

As the the new QLD CUP season approaches should we commence a trickle effect of letters through the Courier-Mail and suburban papers (Quest papers ?) ?

The opening letters would be of an invitation / encouragement nature to pique the public imagination alerting them to the fact that there is another comp to follow. Contributors could piggy back other writers such as ' I agree with M.N.Guts (C/M 26/2) assessment of the Qld Cup and also enjoy my local footy etc etc etc "

(NB. I am only speaking figuratively about piggy backing Mud, as descriptions through this forum form the impression that physically doing it may cause gross injury and pain :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

On going letters would form an unofficial form of advertising - alerting people to upcoming games, discussing rep games, providing historical backgrounds etc.

Many contributors to this forum are well versed in creative writing and their talents wasted - GO PUBLIC I SAY !!!

mud n blood

Juniors
Sounds good to me .... but how many people around Redcliffe can actually read ? They just follow the masses like sheep .... :clap:

Sydney Carton

Juniors
The Partisan said:
So no takers, I take it ! :? Oh well. :cry:

Have tried a few times before. Even went one on one against the sports editor of the Snail over the phone.

He was later quoted by a club CEO that he had copped "A torrent of abuse from some Qld Cup supporter"

Hello Neil if you're reading YOU WANKER.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Actually a letter to the editor in the C-Mail this morning about no Queensland Cup players being in the emerging Origin squad. Good stuff !

Any of you blokes live at Labrabor ?