What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lewis In Doubt

The Whippet

Juniors
"It hasn't got me yet, but Luke Lewis has been off training the last two days," said Clinton. "He showed up for training today and he was that crook Paul Watson, our trainer, sent him home again.

"Presto (Preston Campbell) has had it, Danny Galea has had it. It's just one of those things that happen in football you have to deal with.

"It hasn't been the ideal preparation. There hasn't been a lot of first graders there during the week because Langy's been trying to babysit the guys through it. But last night we had everyone there but Lewy."

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/news/League/C...-back-to-basics/2005/04/15/1113509930870.html

lockyno1

Post Whore
This could mean he is not selected for the test! :D

It would make our defence 100% better, Lewis is so overrated it is not funny! For every good thing he does, he does 3 shocking things :roll:

RABK

Referee
This could mean he is not selected for the test!

It would make our defence 100% better, Lewis is so overrated it is not funny! For every good thing he does, he does 3 shocking things

Funny that. You could say the exact same thing about Lockyer. For every good thing he does, he does three defensive errors.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Funny that. You could say the exact same thing about Lockyer. For every good thing he does, he does three defensive errors.

There is a big diiference! Lockyer can win the game off his great things he does! Yet Lewis can't! I think there are much better centres/wingers around than Lewis!

OMG these are the people ahead of him

centre

1. Tate
2. Berrigan
3. Tonga
4. Bell
5. King
5. Bowman
6. Hannay

Wingers.

1. Rooney
2. Sing
3. Slater
4. Cooper (he is a centre, but an adequate winger)
5. Luke Lewis

I just have not seen Luke Lewis be consistent, yet he still makes rep squads! :roll: